Oct 14 (Thu) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 9,635회 작성일 21-10-19 06:58

본문

14. 10 14()‘함께 하심은 감시가 아닌 사랑의 동행’ 욥 7:11-21

본문 관찰과 묵상

정죄받음에 욥은 주눅이 들었다. 바다괴물처럼 하나님이 자신을 감시한다고 여겼다. 꿈과 환상에서도 욥은 하나님을 보고 놀랐다.  숨이 막혔다. ‘나를 놓으소서!’감찰하셔서 내 죄를 찿은들 내가 뭐 대단한 사람이냐, 죄가 있어도 용서하면 되지 않느냐? 왜 나를 감시하느냐? 차라리 죽겠다. 

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

율법주의 와 인과 응보의 사상으로 사는 사람은 하나님이 항상 두려운 존재다. 나를 감시하고 나를 숨막히게 한다.  그러나 욥은 항상 그와 함께 동행하시는 하나님의 사랑을 아직 체험하지 못하였다. 감시가 아닌 사랑이었다. 나와 함께 하시는 주님은 나를 아직도 사랑하신다.

결단과 적용

하나님이 나를 감시하는 분이라고 두려워하는 것은 아직 하나님을 잘 모르는 율법주의자의 한계다.  옛언약인 인과 응보의 법칙으로 사는 사람은 하나님이 자신을 감시하는 분으로 여겨 숨막혀 한다. 그러나 하나님은 사랑하시기에 동행하신다.  주무시도도 졸지도 않으시며 나를 지켜주신다. 나와 동행하시는 주님의 보호아래 오늘도 마귀의 공격을 이기며 살게 하소서!  

14.  Oct 14 (Thu) QT. ‘God is with me not to investigate but to love’ 

Job. 7:11-21

Observation and meditation on the text

Job was oppressed and depressed by the judgmental advice by Eliphaz.  Job thought that he was under God’s scrutiny.  Job was frightened and terrified by God who revealed himself even in his dreams and visons. He felt to be stranded, and he preferred to die.  He cried unto the Lord, ‘let me alone.’  He lamented even if the Lord found his sins, what could it be a big thing to God? He could have pardoned him.  Job wanted to be free from his surveillance.  If not, he preferred to die.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

If I live a legalistic life driven by ‘the cause and effect’ principle, God becomes a terrifying being who always checks my sins and faults.  Under God’s scrutiny I shall be suffocated.  Job must have never experienced God’s intimate love who always accompanied him. God was with him not to check his sins but to love him.  God who is being with me still embraces me with his immeasurable love. 

Decisions and applications

The limited world view of a legalistic person incarcerates himself by his misunderstanding of God who always investigates and checks his sins. If I live by the law of ‘the cause and effect’ I shall suffocate myself under God’s scrutiny.  On the contrary, God is with me to embrace me.  He protects me from Satanic attack as he does not sleep nor falls into a doze. Lord, help me to win over Satanic attack today by being accompanied with you under your protection.      

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.