Sep 19 (Sun) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 12,222회 작성일 21-09-22 06:18

본문

19. 9 19 (주일)  ‘각기 소견에 좋은대로 행하였더라’  21:1-15

본문 관찰과 묵상

이스라엘이 베냐민지파를 전멸시켰다. 그들이 벧엘에서 통곡하였다.  형제 한 지파가 없어질 위기였기 때문이다. 베냐민과 싸울 때 참전하지 않은 야베스 길르앗에 12,000의 군대가 가서 진멸하고 처녀 400명을 데려왔다. 림몬 바위에 피하였던 베냐민 지파에 주었더니 그들이 돌아왔다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

젖과 꿀이 흐르는 가나안땅에서 이스라엘은 각기 소견에 좋은대로 행하였다. 형제끼리 싸워 죽였다. 또 다른 형제 야베스 길르앗을 죽이고 처녀 400명을 베냐민에게 주어 화해 하였다.  백성들이 베냐민을 위하여 뉘우쳤으나 하는 일은 모두 ‘자기 소견에 좋은대로 행하였다. 

결단과 적용

전쟁을 하던 화해를 하던 이스라엘 백성들은 ‘자기 소견에 좋은대로 행하였다.’ 형제 지파 베냐민을 연합하여 진멸하였다.  회개하고 화해하려 하였다.  그러나 화해하기 위하여 또 다른 지파를 죽였다. 서로 물고 먹음으로 피차 멸망하여갔다.  나의 소견대로 좋은대로 살 때 정의와 공의가 죽는다.  사람에게 어떻게 행하기 전에 먼저 하나님 앞에 진실되게 살자. 

19.  Sep 19 (Sun) QT.        ‘Everyone did as they saw fit’       Jdg. 21:1-15

Observation and meditation on the text

Israel defeated the tribe of the Benjamites.  However, at Bethel they cried out of repentance of their sins because one of their brother tribe was at the verge of annihilation.  In order to make a reconciliation with the Benjamites, they sent 12,000 soldiers to Jabesh Gilead to destroy them and they took 400 virgins to give away to the Benjamites.  The Benjamites returned to the Israelites when they received them at the rocky mountain of Rimmon.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

In the land of Canaan where the milk and honey were abundant, Israel did everything as they saw fit.  Brothers fought against brother.  To bring about reconciliation with the tribe of the Benjamites, they destroyed Jabesh Gilead, and they took 400 virgins.  Even though the Israelites repented of their sins against the Benjamites, what they did was as they saw fit.   

Decisions and applications

Whether they got involved in battles or reconciliation, Israel ‘did everything as they saw fit.’  They ganged upon the Benjamites, one of their brothers.  Upon repentance they tried to bring about reconciliation.  However, to bring about reconciliation, they destroyed another tribe.  If you bite and devour each other, watch out or you will be destroyed by each other.  If I live as I see fit, then God’s righteousness and justice shall be dead.  Therefore, instead of showing off my self-righteousness before people, I shall prostrate before the Lord so that I may live trustworthy before the Lord.   

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.