Sep 18 (Sat) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 12,236회 작성일 21-09-22 06:16

본문

18. 9 18 () ‘누구와 싸워이겨야 진정한 승리인가?’ 삿 20:29-48

본문 관찰과 묵상

하나님의 응답받고 싸운 결과는 지는 듯 하였으나 역전승이었다. 이스라엘이 도망하자 베냐민이 따라와 30명 가량 죽였다. 이번에도 승리한다고 믿고 추격했다. 매복하였던 이스라엘군이 기브아 성을 점령하였다. 오갈곳 없어 광야로 도망하는 베냐민을 추격하여 2 5천명을 죽였다. 물맷돌 명수 100명도 죽어 그날에만 251백명이 죽었다. 남은 600명은 림몬바위산으로 도망하였다. 4달후에 다 죽임당했다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

회개하고 기도하고 응답받은후에 나가 싸운 결과는 승리였다.  당일 하루에 251백명을 죽였다. 4달후에 물맷돌 명사수 남은 6백명도 죽였다. 이스라엘의 승리가 승리였을까?  비참한 승리다. 동족끼리 싸워죽였다.  ? 레위인 한 사람의 선동으로 서로 물고 먹고 싸웠기 때문이다.  그 한사람을 틈타고 들어온 마귀에게 온 나라가 다 속고 서로 싸웠다. 

결단과 적용

가정이나 교회는 물론 나라 공동체도 그 레위인처럼 자신이 지은 죄는 감추고 남의 죄만 들쳐내어 선동하는 사람에게 속지 말아야 한다.  그를 속이는 마귀와 싸워야지 사람과 싸우지 말아야 한다.  마귀의 공격을 막기 위하여 쉬지 않고 기도하여야 한다.  사람과 싸우지 말고 형제를 죽이지 말고 마귀를 죽여라! ‘우리의 싸움은 혈과 육을 상대하는 것이 아니라 통치자들과 권세들과 이 어두움의 세상 주관자들과 하늘에 있는 악한 영들과’( 6:12) 의 전쟁이기 때문이다.

18.  Sep 18 (Sat) QT. ‘Against whom should I fight to win the real victory?’

Jdg. 20:29-48

Observation and meditation on the text

Israel won come-from-behind victory against the Benjamites when they got approval by God first.  When Israel fled, the Benjamites chased after them, and killed around 30 Israelites.  They believed that they could win the battle as they did last two times.  However, 10,000 Israelites ambushed the city of Gibea.  The Benjamites could not return to their city, and they ran toward the wilderness.  This time Israel chased after them, and they killed 25,000 Benjamites.  The 100 renowned slingers out of 700 were also killed.  As a result, on one day the total of 25,100 Benjamites were destroyed.  The 600 remnants ran and hid themselves at rocky Rimon mountain.  However, 4 months later Israel chased them and killed all of them.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Israel won the battle after repenting of their sins and got the answer of God before they went to the battle ground. On that single they, they killed 25,100 Benjamites.  4 months later, they could destroy the hiding 600 slingers.  However, was the victory of Israel a genuine and joyful victory?  Not at all, it was a pathetic and miserable victory.  Brothers fought against the brother.  Why? Having been instigated by a backslidden Levite the entire nation got involved in a ravenous and furious battle to devour one another.  The entire nation was deceived by Satan who had infiltrated into a Levite, and they destroyed themselves altogether.  Satan caused a family feud by deceiving one corrupted Levite.   

Decisions and applications

Such a community as family, church and nation should never be deceived by any insurgent who hides his own sins and instigates others to judge and criticize people’s sins against each other.  Furthermore, I hear that I must not fight against any person, but Satan who has infiltrated into that person.  To protect myself and my community, I must keep on praying without ceasing.  Instead of fighting against my own family members, I must fight against Satan.  ‘For ours struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms’ (Eph. 6:12). 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.