Sep 17 (Fri) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 12,354회 작성일 21-09-22 06:14

본문

17. 9 17 ()      ‘결정해 놓고 기도하지 말라’     20:17-28

본문 관찰과 묵상

이스라엘이 하나님앞에 나가 기도했다.  누가 먼저 베냐민과 싸울까요? 유다가 먼저가라고 하셨다. 그런데 가서 22천명이 죽었다. 또 이스라엘은 다시 싸울까요? 라고 물었고 하나님은 가라고 하셨다. 이번에는 18천명이 죽었다. 세 번째 가서야 그들은 질문하였다.  싸울까요 말까요? 하나님은 가라고 하셨다. 

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

우리는 이스라엘처럼 내가 작전계획 다 세워놓고 하나님께 기도할때가 많다. 자 우리는 준비되었으니 누가 싸우러 갈까요?  4만명이 죽었다.  세 번째 가서요 그들의 기도가 달라졌다.  싸울까요? 말까요? 하나님이 그때서야 싸우러 가라고 하셨다.  그리고 승리하였다.

결단과 적용

처음부터 하나님께 묻고 기도하자.  동족끼리 싸우는 것이 어떤가요? 하나님, 싸워야 하나요? 싸우지 말아야 하나요.  싸워라! 내가 함께 하리라!

그런데 우리는 처음부터 싸우기로 해 놓고 누가 먼저 갈까요 하고 기도한다.

나의 기도의 삶, 신앙의 삶이 근본이 구조조정 되어야 한다.  가야되냐요? 말아야 되나요? 싸울까요? 말까요? 처음부터 주님께 묻고 순종

17.  Sep 17 (Fri) QT. ‘Never pray based upon your own decision’ 

Jdg. 20:17-28

Observation and meditation on the text

Israel asked God who should be the spearhead to fight against the Benjamites.  God told them the tribe of Judah should be.  However, 22,000 Israel soldiers were killed by the Benjamites.  When they asked God whether they should fight against Benjamites again even though they experienced defeat, God said yes.  And 18,000 soldiers were killed by the Benjamites again.  At the third time, Israel could ask God whether they should fight against their brother tribe or not.  God granted them to go. 

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Like Israel, I often make decision by myself, and then ask God to help me to fulfill what I have already decided.  We are ready God, and we will fight against our brother.  So, help us Lord!  But 40.000 were killed instead of winning the battle.  They changed prayer after making mistakes twice; should we fight or not?  God allowed them to fight against the Benjamites.  And they won the battle.

Decisions and applications

I will ask God from the beginning.  What do you think about our fighting against our own brother Lord? Should we fight? Or not? Go to fight!  I will be with you!  On the contrary, sometimes I make decision by myself without asking God, and after that I ask who should go up front?  I realize that I must restructuring my prayer life, and my Christian life.  Should I go or not?  Should I fight or not?  I will ask from the beginning before I make any decision by myself.   

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.