Sep 16 (Thu) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 12,348회 작성일 21-09-22 06:12

본문

16. 9 16 ()  ‘충동질하고 선동하는 것에 속지말라’ 삿 20:1-16

본문 관찰과 묵상

분노한 이스라엘이 미스바에 집결하였다. 하나님의 총회에 모든 지파의 어른들도 모였다. 칼을 빼는 보병이 40만명이었다. 각 지파가 1/10의 백성에게서 양식을 모아 군량미를 댈 것을 약속하였다.  베냐민 지파에게 사람을 보내 그 불량배들을 넘겨달라 했으나 그들도 다 자기의 소견에 좋은대로 행하였다.  기브아에 베냐민 지파 칼을 빼는 군사 2 6천명과 물맷돌을 정확하게 던지는 6백명의 주민이 모여 형제들과 싸우려고 집합하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

예나 지금이나 한 사람의 충동이 모든 사람을 분노에 떨게 한다.  분노를 전달하지 말고  평안을 전달하라는 음성을 듣는다.  회개할수 있는 기회를 주었는데도 무시하고 싸우기를 원하였던 베냐민을 보며 야곱이 예언이 생각난다.  ‘베냐민은 물어뜯는 이리라’( 49:27).  한 사람이 분노를 폭발시킨 것이 온 나라를 분노에 떨게 만들고 서로 싸우게 하였다.

결단과 적용

바다에서 올라온 마귀는 땅에서 올라온 짐승, 거짓선지자, 거짓된 종들을 뒤에서 조종한다.  형제와 형제가 싸우도록 분노를 타고 들어와 분노를 터뜨리게 한다.  그래서 피차 망하게 한다.  교회에서 성도와 성도가 다투는 것이 교회를 망가지게 한다.  서로 사랑하는 것이 교회밖의 사람들에게도 우리가 그리스도의 제자인줄 알게한다.  사랑으로 하나되게 하며 오늘을 산다. 

16.  Sep 16 (Thu) QT. ‘Never be deceived by an insurgent’s instigation’

Jdg. 20:1-16

Observation and meditation on the text

All Israel came together at Mizpah out of anger toward the Benjamite.  The leaders of each tribe of Israel took their places in Mizpah.  There were 400,000 soldiers armed with swords.  Each tribe pledged to give a tithe to provide food for the solders.  They asked the Benjamite in Gibea to turn the wicked over to them, but the Benjamite refused it, and they did as they saw fit.  At Gibea, the Benjamite mobilized 26,000 soldiers armed with swords and 700 hundred skilled slingers to fight against Israel, who were their kins.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

One insurgent’s instigation can stir up the entire people in a community to burst into a fit of anger.  I hear the voice of the Lord that I should not be a deliverer of wrath but peace.  The Benjamite who refused to repent of their sins and mobilized to fight against Israel reminds me of what Jacob prophesied about the Benjamite.  ‘Benjamin is a ravenous wolf’ (Gen. 49:27).  One man’s rage caused the entire community to burst into a fit of rage to fight against each other.

Decisions and applications

The old serpent, Satan who came out of the sea controls false prophets and fake servants who came from the earth to fight against each other by bursting into a fit of rage so that all of them should destroy by themselves.  Any church should perish if she is deceived by Satan and to devour one another.  On the contrary if Christians love one another in a church, then the people outside of church should believe that we are the disciples of Jesus Christ.  Therefore, I do my best to unify all members by and with the love of Jesus Christ. 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.