Sep 15 (Wed) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 12,178회 작성일 21-09-22 06:10

본문

15. 9 15 () ‘동족들 간에도 자기 소견대로 행한다’ 삿 19:1-15

본문 관찰과 묵상

‘이스라엘에 왕이 없음으로 사람마다 자기 소견에 좋은대로 행하였더라’( 17:6).  베냐민 지파는 에브라임 산지에 사는 한 레위인과 그 첩과 하인을 영접하지 않았다.  에브라임 산지에서 온 한 노인이 영접하였다. 그들이 함께 먹고 마실 때 불량배들이 와서 상관하려고 하였다. 그 레위인의 첩을 내주었다. 밤새 능욕당한후 죽었다. 집에 돌아와 첩의 시체를 12덩이로 만들어 이스라엘 12지파에게 보냈다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

여룹바알이라 불렸던 기드온 사사 시대부터 타락한 지도자들에 의하여 이스라엘 모든 백성들은 자기 소견에 좋은대로 살았다.  가정, 교회, 나라와 민족의 지도자나 어른들이 보여주는 정욕대로 사는 삶은 그대로 자녀들에게 전수되고 민족 전체가 자기 소견에 좋은대로 살았다.  문제 부모 때문에

문제 자녀는 계속 배출되었다.

결단과 적용

나의 가문의 장래는 나에게 달려있다.  나의 교회의 미래도 나에게 달려있다.  내가 말씀대로 순종하고 그리스도의 가신 그 길을 따라 살면 나의 자녀들도, 성도들도 함께 그길을 갈 것이다.  ‘여호와의 말씀이 나의 발에 등불이요 나의 길에 빛이다’( 119:105).  말씀에 순종하고 살아감으로 나의 후손과 성도들도 함께 말씀에 순종하며 살아가게 하소서!

15.  Sep 15 (Wed) QT.  ‘Even among the kin tribes, everyone did as they

saw fit to each other’     Jdg. 19:1-15 

Observation and meditation on the text

‘In those days Israel had no king; everyone did as they saw fit’ (Jdg. 17:6).  The tribe of Benjamite in the town of Gibea never welcomed the Levite man from the tribe of the Ephraimite along with his concubine and his servant.  Unexpectedly, an old man who came from Ephraim accepted the Levite and his group.  When they were enjoying eating together, some wicked men of the city came to them to have sex with the stranger.  The Levite gave them his concubine to save himself.  She was abused and raped throughout the night till at dawn.  The Levite man found her dead, and he took her body with him.  Upon returning home, he cut up her body into 12 parts, and he sent them into all areas of Israel.    

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Since the time of the corruption and backslidden Judge Gideon, the Israelites were influenced by the unrighteous judge after judge, and they lived as they saw fit too.  All the children of Israel were influenced by their spiritual leaders’ corrupted and contaminated sinful life, and all of them did as they saw fit.  Problematic sinful parents continually beget problematic sinful children.

Decisions and applications

Therefore, the reputation of the future generation of my family heavily depends upon my life.  Same to the future of me and my church whom I serve.  If I live an obedient life to the words of God and Jesus Christ, then my children and the congregants shall also take the same way of life of Jesus Christ.  ‘Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path’ (Ps. 119:105).  Lord help my children and my congregants to be obedient to the Lord as I live an exemplary obedient life to you!  

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.