Sep 14 (Tue) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 12,320회 작성일 21-09-22 06:07

본문

14. 9 14 ()‘방종의 삶은 죄악에 중독자가 되게 한다’삿 19:1-15

본문 관찰과 묵상

‘이스라엘에 왕이 없음으로 사람마다 자기 소견에 좋은대로 행하였더라’( 17:6).  한 레위인이 첩을 얻었다. 그 첩이 행음하고 베들레헴에 있는 아버지 집으로 갔다. 하인 한 사람과 나귀 2마리를 데리고 첩을 데릴러 갔다.  장인의 권면에 못이겨 5일 동안 먹고 마셨다. 5째날 밤에 첩과 하인을 데리고 떠나 여부스에 도착했다. 하인은 여부스에서 그날밤 유숙하기를 청하였다.  레위인은 이방인의 땅에서 자지 말고 기브아로 가자고 하였다.  막상 기브아에 도착했는데 아무도 그들을 영접하여 유숙하게 하지 않았다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

레위인 제사장이 자기 소견에 좋은대로 행하였다.  첩을 얻고 살았다. 장인의 집에서 5일동안 먹고 마시는데 시간을 보냈다.  이 레위인은 자기가 하고 싶은대로 정욕적인 삶을 살았다.  한번의 방종으로 죄를 지으니 그의 삶이 쾌락에 중독되게 하였다. 자기는 율법을 지키지 않으면서 기브아에 있는 유대인은 율법을 지켜 나그네를 영접하기를 바랬지만 그들도 다 자기소견에 좋은대로 행하였다.  아무도 율법대로 살지 않았다.

결단과 적용

내가 작은 것 하나를 대수롭게 여기지 않고 내가 원하는 대로 하나님의 말씀에 불순종하기 시작하면 큰 죄도 대수롭지 않게 여긴다.  그리고 그 죄악에 중독된다.  죄의 노예가 되어 사망에 이른다.  오늘도 나의 삶에 아주 작은 것 하나라도 말씀을 거역하는 것이 있는가 살핀다.  그것이 매일 되풀이 되고 있는가? 말에 행위에 이미 중독된 것이 있다면 소멸의 불로 태워주소서!

14.  Sep 14 (Tue) QT. ‘Self-indulgence will lead one to be an addict to

sins’          Jdg. 19:1-15   

Observation and meditation on the text

‘In those days Israel had no king; everyone did as they saw fit’ (Jdg. 7:6).  A Levite took a concubine.  She was unfaithful to him, and she left from him and went back to her parents.  The Levite man took his servant with two donkeys, and he went to her in Bethlehem to persuade her to return.  The woman’s father was delighted to have his son-in-law, and he prevailed on the Levite man to stay with him for 5 days eating and drinking together.  The Levite man was unwilling to stay longer, and he left on the night with his wife, and they reached Jebus (Jerusalem).  His servant pleaded to stay at Jebus on that night, but the Levite man insisted to go fellow Jewish town Gibeah instead of staying in a gentile city.  However, when they arrived at Gibea, no one would come to welcome them to stay at his place.   

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

The Levite man did as he saw fit.  He took a concubine.  He spent 5 days at his father-in-law place.  He did everything as he saw fit by his fleshly desires.  Once he lived a life of a self-indulgence, he became an addict to sins.  Furthermore, he even expected other Jews in the city of Gibea to welcome such a stranger like him according to the law while he did not live by the law.  Everybody lived as they saw fit.  No one lived by the law. 

Decisions and applications

The more I set aside one of the least commandments as nothing driven by my fleshly desire to disobey the Lord, the more I disregard greater commandments as a minor.  As time passes by, I shall become an addict to commit sins. Then I shall experience spiritual death as a slave of sins.  Therefore, I carefully probe my inner heart whether there is any inclination to be disobedient to any teachings of Jesus Christ.  Is it being repeated every day?  Lord, please burn it down by the consuming fire of the Holy Spirit if there is any addiction to any sin in my life! 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.