Sep 13 Mon QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 12,418회 작성일 21-09-13 18:00

본문

13. 9 13 () ‘모두 자기의 소견에 좋은대로 행한다’ 삿 18:14-31

본문 관찰과 묵상

단 자손 6백명과 5명의 정탐꾼은 미가의 집에 들어가 신상과 에봇과 드라빔을 탈취하여 나왔다. 레위인 제사장으로 미가집안의 우상을 섬기던 거짓 제사장은 이번에 단 지파의 제사장의 요청에 기쁨으로 따라간다. 나오면서 모든 신상과 값진 물건들도 가지고 나왔다. 미가가 알고 쫓아갔으나 6백명의 단 군사의 기에 눌려 빈손으로 돌아왔다.  단 지파는 라이스를 정복하고 이름을 단이라 지었다. 레위인 삯꾼 제사장의 이름은 모세의 손자 게르솜의 아들 요나단 이었다. 이스라엘이 망할때까지 하나님을 우상처럼 섬겼다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

‘그때에는 이스라엘에 왕이 없음으로 사람마다 자기 소견에 옳은대로 행하였더라’( 17:6).  미가도, 레위인 제사장 요나단도, 단 지파도 다 각각 자기의 소견에 옳은대로 행하였다.  그들의 부패와 타락은 이스라엘 전 지파에게 퍼져나갔다.  결국 한 사람으로부터 시작된 영적 타락으로 이스라엘 12지파가 다 망하였다. 그때까지 이스라엘은 하나님을 우상처럼 섬겼다.   

결단과 적용

하나님을 섬기되 우상처럼 섬긴다는 뜻은 하나님을 나를 축복하는 도구로 섬긴다는 뜻이다.  내가 하나님을 섬기는 것이 아니라 하나님이 나를 섬기도록 조작함으로 우상을 섬기듯이 하나님을 부린다는 의미다.  기복신앙의 핵심이다.  오늘 나는 내가 주님이 기뻐하시는 거룩한 산 제물로 드리기 위하여 내가 손해보고 어려움을 당해도 주님 가신 그길을 묵묵히 갈 것이다.

13. Sep 13 Mon QT.       ‘Everyone did as they saw fit’           Jdg.18:14-31

Observation and meditation on the text

600 Danite soldiers and five spies went to Micah’ house the took the idol, ephod and his household gods by force.  The hireling Levite false priest who served the household shrine as Micah’ personally employed priest was delighted by the request of the Danites to become a priest for the entire tribe from an individual house’s priest.  As he left from Micah’s house, he took their children, their livestock, and their possessions away from Micah.  Micah chased after them, but he was overwhelmed by the 600 soldiers’ power, and returned home with empty hands.  The tribe of the Danites conquered the land of Laish, and changed her name into Dan.  The name of the Levite hireling false priest was revealed. He was Jonathan, son of Gershom, the son of Moses.  Until Israel was totally destroyed, the tribe of Danites served the Lord as if they served an idol.    

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

‘In those days Israel had no king; everyone did as they saw fit’ (Jdg. 17:6).  Micah and Ephraimite, Jonathan who was a Levite priest, the entire tribe of the Danites did everything as they saw fit.  And the backslidden and corruption of them began to spread to the entire tribes of Israel.  After all, one man’s spiritual downfall caused the destruction of the entire nation.  Until that time, Israel served the Lord as if they served an idol.

Decisions and applications

The meaning of serving the Lord as if they serve idols is they serve the Lord to use him to serve them.  In other words, instead of serving God, they manipulated the Lord to serve them as if they use any gods to bless them.  The core value of prosperity gospel is idol worship.  Therefore, I am determined adamantly and obstinately to follow after the way of Jesus Christ in silence even though I may be disadvantaged or hurt by offering myself as a living sacrifice to the Lord. 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.