Sep 12 (Sun) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 12,218회 작성일 21-09-13 17:58

본문

12. 9 12(주일)  ‘말씀에 불순종함이 멸망의 시작이다’ 삿 18:1-13

본문 관찰과 묵상

단 지파는 하나님이 주신 땅을 정복하지 못하였다.  어디 쉽게 얻을수 있는 땅이 있을까 찾기 위하여 5명의 정탐꾼을 보냈다. 그들이 에브라임에 있는 미가의 집에 들어갔다.  타락한 레위인을 보고도 그에게 형통한 길을 알려달라고 요청하였다.  제사장이 저들의 비위를 맞춰 형통하리라 하였다.  라이스에 이르러 부족한 것도 없고 주민이 평안히 사는 것을 보고 600명의 군사가 라이스로 가지 않고 미가의 집으로 향하였다. 왜 일까?

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

단 지파는 하나님이 주신땅을 정복하기 어렵다고 포기하였다. 정복하기 쉬운땅을 찾기 시작하였다.  어렵다고 생각한 일을 쉽께 포기 하였다. 그래서 하나님의 말씀에 불순종하였다.  두 번째, 거짓된 종을 발견하고도 책망은커녕 그에게 축복의 길을 요청하였다.  셋째, 하나님께 나가지 않고 전에 미가의 집에서 보았던 풍요케 하는 우상을 찿아갔다.  

결단과 적용

한 지파의 불순종과 쉽게 살면서 풍요를 찿으려한 것은 결국 이스라엘 12지파를 멸망시키는 오염과 타락의 시작이 되었다.  ‘그때에는 이스라엘에 왕이 없었음으로 사람마다 자기 소견에 옳은대로 행하였더라’( 17:6). 오늘이 사사기 시대이다.  나는 어떻게 살고 있는가?  쉽게 살려고 하지말라.  그 쉬운길에서 대박을 기대하지 말라.  정도는 십자가의 길이다.  오늘도 예수님을 따라 정도를 걷는다. 

12. Sep 12 (Sun) QT.  ‘Disobedient to the order of God is the beginning of my self-destruction’        Jdg. 18:1-13

Observation and meditation on the text

The tribe of the Danites could not conquer the land God had appointed.  As a result, they dispatched 5 spies to find out another land as they saw fit, ‘an easy prey.’  They ended up with Micah’s house.  Knowing he must be a corrupted self-appointed priest because he was not a Levite but an Ephraimite, they asked him to bless them with a way for prosperity.  The false priest ingratiated them by encouraging them to do as they saw fit.  When they reached Laish, they saw the people in the land lived in peace without lacking of anything.  They found ‘an easy prey,’ and decided to attack the city with 600 soldiers.  However, they went to the house of Micah first to take the idols from his family shrine.   

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

The tribe of the Danites gave up the land God had distributed for them because the natives of the land was too strong for them to defeat.  Hence, they began to search for an easy prey.  They gave up immediately when they thought it seemed to be impossible even though God guaranteed.   As a result, they disobeyed the Lord.  Second, even though they knew Micah was a false priest, they asked for blessings by him instead of rebuking him.  Third, instead of presenting themselves before the Lord, they present themselves to the idols for prosperity for themselves, not for the sake of God. 

Decisions and applications

One tribe’s disobedience and searching for a short cut for prosperity resulted in the beginning of the destruction of the entire 12 tribes by contaminating and corrupting them spiritually.  ‘In those days Israel had no king; everyone did as they saw fit’ (Jdg. 17:6).  Today is the era of the Judges.  How do I live daily?  Never try to find an easy short cut!  And furthermore, never add covetousness to it to seek for an instant wealth and prosperity.  The righteous way for my life is to take the way of the cross.  Therefore, today, I simply take the way of the cross following after my Savior and Lord Jesus Christ.    

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.