Sep 11 (Sat) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 12,134회 작성일 21-09-13 17:56

본문

11. 9 11()   ‘하나님을 우상처럼 섬기지 말라!  17:1-13

본문 관찰과 묵상

어머니의 돈을 훔친 미가 라는 사람이 저주를 듣고 그 훔친돈을 어머니에게 돌려주었다.  어머니는 돈을 받고 죄인을 축복하였다. 그 돈을 여호와께 다 드리겠다고 하고서는 그중에 일부만 사용하였다.  그것도 우상을 만드는데 썼다. 신상을 두고 미가는 한 아들을 제사장으로 세웠다. 베들레헴에 있던 한 레위인 청년이 더 좋은 사역지를 찾다가 미가의 집에 들어갔다. 충분한 사례를 주며 미가의 집에 우상섬기는 제사장으로 삼았다. 미가의 아들중 하나가 되었다. 그리고 하나님의 축복을 기대하였다. 

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

삼손처럼 정욕대로 멋대로 살았던 사사도 있었다.  일반 백성들의 삶은 미가처럼, 한 레위인 청년처럼 ‘자기 소견에 옳은대로 살았다.’ 어머니 돈을 도둑질해도 어머니는 돈 받았으니 죄에 대한 책망없이 축복하였다. 우상을 만들어 물질의 축복만을 목적으로 살았다.  레위인 청년도 거룩한 삶에서 스스로 나와 돈을 위한 타락한 삶을 살았다. 그들 모두는 ‘자기 소견에 옳은대로 살면서’도 하나님이 축복해 주시기를 원하며 살았다. 

결단과 적용

‘사람마다 자기 소견에 옳은대로 살았다’( 11:6).  오늘 우리는 사사기 시대를 산다. 데쟈부다.  죄에 대한 회개도 없다.  돈만 생기면 좋아한다.  물질적인 축복만을 기대하며 하나님을 우상처럼 섬기고 산다.  마지막 말세의 특징이다 (딤후 3:1-5).  나도 예외가 아니다.  작은 일부터 나의 욕심을 채우기 위한 삶을 쳐서 복종시키며 살자.  ‘받는 것 보다 주는 것이 더 복되도다’( 20:35) 하신 말씀대로 살자.  시대를 역행하며 사는 살아있는 그리스도인으로 오늘도 산다.  주여 도우소서!  

11.  Sep 11 (Sat) QT. ‘Never worship the Lord as if you manipulate an idol’

Jdg. 17:1-13

Observation and mediation on the text

Micah who stole his mother’s silver heard her to utter a curse, and he returned her mother’s money back.  Upon receiving her money, she blessed her son.  Furthermore, she vowed that she would give it to the Lord.  However, she gave a portion of it as offering.  To make the matter worse, she used it to make an idol.  Micah appointed one of his sons as a priest before the family altar for idol.  One young Levite in Bethlehem was searching for a better ministry, and he ended up with Micah.  Micah provided him with enough money, and he made the young Levite a priest for him and his family shrine.  Thus, he became one of Micah’s sons.  However, all of them still expected to be blessed by God. 

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Like Samson there were several judges who were driven by their fleshly desires.  All the Israelites did everything as they saw fit like the Ephraimite Micah and the young Levite man.  Micah’s mother did not even reprimand nor disciplined her son who stole her money, rather she blessed her simply because she got the money back.  They lived to be blessed materially by establishing a family shrine at home and they served God as they manipulate God as if he is an idol.  The young Levite man also served God as if he served an idol for his own welfare with corrupted heart.  All of them did everything as they saw fit.  In addition to that, they still wanted to be blessed by God. 

Decisions and applications

‘Everyone did as they saw fit’ (Jdg. 17:6).  We live the age of the Judges today; it is a deja vu.  There is no repentance of sins.  Only money talks aloud.  People serve the Lord as if they manipulate God as an idol for worldly prosperity.  This is a characteristic of the last days (II Tim. 3:1-5).  I am not an exception.  Therefore, I strike a heavy blow to my body to make it my slave to be obedient whenever I am found that I pursue for such a little gain for myself.  I want to live by the biblical principle and words, ‘to give is more blessed than to receive’ (Acts 20:35).  I want to swim against the current wave for worldly complacency as a Christian who is alive today.  So, help me Lord!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.