Sep 10 (Fri) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 12,274회 작성일 21-09-13 17:54

본문

10. 9 10()   ‘정상에 섰을 때 죽는자가 되라!  16:23-31

본문 관찰과 묵상

두눈이 뽑히고 짐승처럼 맷돌을 갈던 삼손은 자신이 아무것도 아님을 깨달았다.  수많은 블레셋이 모인 신전에서 저들에게 조롱당하였다.  한번만 나를 강하게 해달라고 기도하였다.  살기위한 기도가 아니라 죽기 위한 기도였다.  하나님이 힘주사 3천명의 블레셋이 모인 신전이 무너져 삼손은 그들과 함께 죽었다. 

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

삼손이 힘을 잃음은 하나님이 힘을 잃은 것으로 보였다.  삼손을 잡은 블레셋은 자신들이 믿는 신이 힘 있는 신이어서 힘없는 삼손의 신을 이겼다고 여겼다. 삼손을 불러 조롱하였다.  그러나 저들의 신 다곤은 죽은 신 이었고 삼손의 신 하나님은 살아계신 신이었다.  삼손은 처음으로 죽기위하여 기도하였다.  하나님은 그가 죽음으로 이스라엘을 살렸다. 

결단과 적용

나의 기도가 살기 위한 기도가 대부분이다.  어떤 목사님은 그리스도인은 벚꽃처럼 살아야 한다고 한다.  벚꽃은 활짝펴 절정을 이룬후에 한 순간에 다 져버린다.  예수님도 정점에서 죽으셨다.  그리고 우리를 살리셨다.  내가 죽어야 누군가 산다.  그리스도인은 잘 죽는 사람들이다.  내가 살려고 하면 누군가가 죽는다.  오늘도 예수님처럼 죽자.  ‘나로 강하게 하사 원수와 함께 죽게 하소서’삼손의 기도가 나의 기도가 되게 하소서!   

10.  Sep 10 (Fri) QT.      ‘Know how to die when you reach the acme’ 

Jdg. 16:23-31

Observation and meditation on the text

Samson did not know what a helpless nobody he was until he lost two eyes and became a slave grinding grains in the prison.  He was ridiculed and mocked by the Philistines at the temple of Dagon, the god of the Philistines.  He cried out unto the Lord to strengthen him for the last time.  His prayer was not to save him but to die with the Philistines to save the Israelites.  God strengthened Samson, and he could die with innumerable Philistines including 3,000 who were on the roof of the temple when he destroyed the building.       

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

To the Philistines Samson was powerless due to the powerless Jehovah who was Samson’s God.  Naturally, the Philistines believed that their god was much more powerful than that of Samson enough to defeat the less powerful God of Samson.  Hence, they ridiculed Samson as they had him entertain them in the temple of Dagon.  However, their god Dagon was dead while Samson’s God was alive.  Samson prayed to die to save the Israelites.  God delivered Israel from the hands of the Philistines through his death. 

Decisions and applications

Generally speaking, we pray so that we may live.  A pastor shared in his writing that Christians should live like cherry blossoms.  It dies suddenly right after it reaches its heydays.  Jesus also died at the acme of his life at 33.  Through his death, he made us alive.  I must die in order to revive others.  Christians know how to die.  If I try to live, someone else dies.  Therefore, today I die with Jesus Christ.  ‘Strengthen me just once more so that I may die with my enemies!’  Lord, let Samson’s prayer be mine today!      

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.