Aug 21 (Sat) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 11,976회 작성일 21-08-28 18:36

본문

21. 8월 21일(토) ‘동족까지 원수 되게 하는 복수의 화신’ 삿 8:10-21

본문 관찰과 묵상

기드온이 미디안의 본거지인 갈골까지 요단강에서 150km까지 추격하여 사로잡아왔다. 다볼에서 자신의 가족들을 죽인 원수를 갚기위하여 전심을 다하였다. 13만 5천명중에 12만명이 이미 죽었고 남은 1만5천명을 섬멸하였다. 숙곳의 장로 77명을 포함하여 숙곳, 브누엘 망대를 헐어 도와주지 않은 같은 동족을 죽였다. 미디안의 두왕 세바와 살문나도 죽였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

복수심에 불타는 기드온이 스스로 멸망하는 모습을 본다.‘선으로 악을 이기는자’(롬 12:21) 가 예수 닮은 리더이다. ‘원수 갚는 것이 내게 있으니 내가 갚으리라’(롬 12:19)하신 주님의 말씀도 복수심에 불타는 기드온에게는 들리지 않았다. 그는 자신의 가족을 다볼에서 죽인 미디안왕 세바와 살문나를 죽였다. 그리고 동족을 구하라고 사사로 임명받은 리더가 숙곳과 브누엘에 사는 동족까지 원수로 삼아 죽였다. 복수에 불타는 마음이 기드온을 타락한 리더로 만들었다.

결단과 적용

나도 끝까지 품어주지 못하였던 사람들이 있나 생각하여 본다. 내 나름 최선을 다하여 품으려 하였지만 않된 사람들도 있다. 복수하려는 마음은 전혀 없으나 내 안에 그들을 싫어하는 마음은 있었다. 많은 사랑을 베풀어주고 살았는데 배신당한 마음때문이었다. 그러나 주님은 배신 당하면서도 ‘제자들을 사랑하시되 끝까지 사랑하셨다’(요 13:1). 나의 남은 인생에 이제 품어주지 못할 사람은 없는 것 같다. 사랑으로 죄를 덮으며 산다.

21. Aug 21 (Sat) QT. ‘The incarnation of revenge which makes enemy
even among the members inwardly’ Jdg. 8:10-21

Observation and meditation on the text

Gideon chased Zeba and Zalmunna and captured them as far as the headquarter of the Midianites at Karkor, which was about 150 km in distance. Gideon did it not for the sake of the justification but for the sake of his personal revenge. Gideon destroyed the remnant of the 15,000 Midianites after 120,000 perished out of 135,000. Gideon mercilessly destroyed the fellow brotherly people at Sukkoth and the Peniel by pulling down the watch tower and killed all who hid themselves in the tower including 77 elders among them who did not help them.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

I see the self-destruction of Gideon who burned himself out of the wrath of revenge. The leader who imitates Jesus Christ is ‘the one who overcomes evil with good’ (Rom. 12:21). Gideon could not hear the voice of the Lord who spoke out loudly to him ‘do not take revenge, but leave room for God’s wrath because it was God’s to revenge’ (Rom. 12:19). Gideon took avenge on the two Midian kings, Zeba and Zalmunna because they murdered Gideon’s family at the Mt. Tabor. Gideon who was appointed by God to deliver his family tribes to the Lord, took avenge on them at Sukkoth and Peniel. Gideon’s wrath to take avenge on the fellow people at the two places caused him to become a corrupted leader.

Decisions and applications

I examine my heart whether there were any whom I did not embrace with the love of Jesus. Yes, there were a few even though I did my best to embrace them. I see there was residue of hatred toward them even though there was no burning fiery wrath for avenge because I felt betrayal in spite of my passing abundant love of Jesus toward them. However, at the same time I see Jesus Christ who ‘loved his disciples to the end’ at their betrayals (John. 13:1). For the rest of my life, I don’t think there is anyone whom I cannot embrace with Jesus’ love, which covers the multitude of sins.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.