Aug 18 (Wed) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 12,000회 작성일 21-08-28 18:23

본문

18. 8월 18일(수)‘3만 2천명 중에서 3백명을 추리시는 하나님’삿 7:1-8

본문 관찰과 묵상

미디안과의 전쟁을 위하여 진을 쳤다. 하나님은 이스라엘의 백성의 숫자가 너무많다고 하셨다. 전쟁에서 이기면 자신들의 힘이라고 할 것이다. 추리셨다. 두려운 자는 집으로 가라는 말에 2만 2천명이 돌아갔다. 남은 1만명도 많아 경성하여 살피지 못하는 9천7백명을 돌려보냈다. 남은 용사는 3백명 이었다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

하나님은 다수를 들어 힘을 과시하지 않으신다. 반대로 소수를 들어 하나님이 하나님되심을 선포하신다. 하나님의 일에 두려움이 없는 용감한자는 누구인가? 하나님을 믿는자가 가장 용감한 자다. 경성함이 있는 파숫군은 누구인가? 주님을 기다리는 사람이 파숫군이 아침을 기다리는 것 보다 더하다. 하나님이 집을 세우시기에 파숫군의 경성함도 헛된 것이다.

결단과 적용

가장 용감한 정예 군사는 하나님만을 의지하는 사람이다. 가장 파숫군의 영성으로 경성하며 살피는 자는 파숫군이 아침을 기다림보다 더 주님을 기다리는 사람이다. 하나님을 의지할 때 두려움에서 놓임받는다. 주님을 아침을 기다리는 파숫군 보다 더 기다리는 자의 가정, 교회와 성은 하나님이 세우시고 하나님이 지켜주신다. 오늘도 모든 염려 주께 맡기고 주님주시는 평안으로 산다.
18. Aug 18 (Wed) QT. ‘God who selects 300 out of 32,000’ Jdg. 7:1-8

Observation and meditation on the text

The Israelites camped to fight against the Midianites. God told Gideon that he had too many soldiers. If they won the battle, they would show off themselves that they won the battle because they were many and strong. Therefore, God wanted to select elite soldiers who could glorify the Lord. When Gideon challenged them to return home if they were afraid of the Midianites, 22,000 went back home. At the second selection process, 97,000 failed and only 300 were chosen.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

God never shows off Godself through the multitude of people he’s got. On the contrary, God always chooses a few people, and declare Godself through them. Who is the man of valor without any fear of anything? They are the ones who believe in God and rely on the Lord. Who could be an alerted watchman with somber mind? They are the ones who desire of the Lord than the watchmen who desire of the morning. Since it is God who establishes a house, any watchman’s hard work could be in vain without the Lord.

Decisions and applications

It is those who totally rely on the Lord that are elite soldiers of valor and bravery. It is those who desire of the Lord that are far better watchmen who are alert with somber mind than the watchmen who desire of the morning without the Lord. I shall be set free when I depend upon the Lord. Any family who desire of the Lord than those watchmen who desire of the morning without the Lord will experience God’s blessings that their family, church and the nation shall be solidly established and kept by God. Therefore, I cast all my anxieties and worries to my Lord, and I live in total peace and freedom in Jesus Christ.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.