Aug 17 (Tue) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 11,974회 작성일 21-08-28 18:22

본문

17. 8월 17일(화) ‘성령의 충만함을 받아 새사람을 입으라’ 삿 6:33-40

본문 관찰과 묵상

기드온이 사사로 택함받아 처음한 일은 아버지의 집의 바알신당을 헐러버린 것이다. 우상을 헐자 하나님의 영이 임하셨다. 성령의 충만함을 받으면 의와 진리의 ‘새 사람’을 입는다. 고향 아비에셀 족속이 그를 따랐다. 므낫세, 아셀, 스블론, 납달리 지파도 따랐다. 그래도 기드온은 하나님이 함께 하시는 표징을 구하였다. 그리고 하나님은 그대로 행하셨다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

내가 자격이 있어 하나님이 택하시는 것이 아니다. ‘나를 새언약의 일군으로 만족하게 하신 것은 율법조문이 아니요 하나님의 영이다’(고후 3:6). 하나님의 영은 살리는 영이다. 끝까지 의심하고 표징을 구하는 기드온의 요구대로 그대로 행하여 주신다. 일단 택함받은 사람은 부족하여도 하나님이 기다리신다. 나에게 속도를 맞추어 주신다. 사랑은 기다려 준다.

결단과 적용

새 언약의 일군되기에 나를 만족하게 하신 것은 내가 율법을 완벽하게 지켰기 때문이 아니다. 하나님이 성령으로 내게 갑옷을 입히셔서 살리는 도구가 되게 하셨다. 성령으로‘새사람’을 입으면 의와 진리의 사람이 된다. 하나님이 기드온의 요구대로 인내하시며 기다리셨다. 성령의 사람은 ‘시속 3마일’의 하나님과 동행한다. 하나님이 나를 기다려주시고 참아주시듯이 나도 다른 사람을 기다려주고 참아주며 산다.

17. Aug 17 (Tue) QT. ‘Put on the new self by being filled with the Spirit’
Jdg. 6:33-40

Observation and meditation on the text

The first thing Gideon did upon being appointed by God as a judge for the Israelites was to destroy his father’s altar to Baal by sacrificing his father’s bull. When he demolished the idols, the Holy Spirit fell upon him. When I am being filled with the Holy Spirit, I shall put on the new self of righteousness, truth, and the holiness. And the Abiezrites his hometown people followed Gideon along with Manasseh, Zebulun and Naphtali. However, Gideon still needed an assurance of God’s accompaniment. And God did whatever Gideon asked for.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

God does not choose me because I am qualified. ‘It is God’s Spirit who has made me competent to become a minister of the new covenant’ (II Co. 3:6). God’s Spirit is the Spirit of revival. God was patient enough to do whatever Gideon asked for in much doubt to have assurance of God’s calling. In other words, if God has chosen me, God will wait for me even though I am still short of so many things. God aligns with me in the pace and speed. Love endures.

Decisions and applications
It is not because I have kept the law perfectly for God to make me competent to become a minister of the new covenant. By clothing me with the Holy Spirit as God’s whole armor, God makes me a tool to revive and restore the broken people. When I put on the new self, I become a man of righteousness, truth, and holiness. God waited for Gideon to have an assurance to be with the Lord. If I am filled with the Holy Spirit, I shall walk with God who walks ‘3 miles per hour.’ As God has waited for me patiently, I shall wait for other people in longsuffering and endurance.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.