23. July 23 (Fri) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 9,527회 작성일 21-08-28 18:01

본문

23. 7월 23일(금) ‘교회에 속한 사람의 자격은 무엇인가?’ 시 15:1-5

본문 관찰과 묵상

교회에 다니는 사람은 제사보다 순종하는 사람이다. 예배 및 공적 기도회 잘 참여하고 외적인 종교의식을 중히 여기는 것 보다‘관계’를 잘 맺는 사람이어야 한다. 즉, 먼저 주님과의 관계가 친밀하여야 한다. 그리고 그 사랑으로 이웃과의 관계가 정의롭고 공의로워야 한다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

‘너희는 가서 내가 긍휼을 원하고 제사를 원치 아니하노라 하신 뜻이 무엇인지 배우라 내가 의인을 부르러 온 것이 아니요 죄인을 부르러 왔노라 하시니라’(마 9:13). 주의 장막과 성전에서 살 수 있는 구약적인 자격기준은 율법을 잘 지키는 의로운자이다. 새 언약적인 자격은 주님과의 친밀한 교제와 이웃과의 교제에서 주님이 원하시는 천국 백성으로 회개하고 관계를 새롭게 하며 변화 받아가는 죄인이다.

결단과 적용

죄인이었던 내가 예수님을 믿고 구원받아 믿음의 공동체인 교회에 속한 사람이 되었다. 구약의 율법을 사랑으로 완성하신 예수님이 내안에 주인이다. 그 주님과 함께 나는 오늘도 계속 변화받아 율법을 완성해가며 산다.
완벽한 성도의 자격에 합격하여 성전에 거하는 것이 아니라 오늘도 예수님 안에서 성전으로 지어져 가는 성화되어 가는 사람이다. 오늘도 주님을 닮아 가며 산다.

23. July 23 (Fri) QT. ‘What could be the qualification to become a member of the church of Christ?’ Ps. 15:1-5

Observation and meditation on the text

Church goers should not be religious but be obedient. Instead of putting weight on the participation in the various ways of religious rituals such as worship and prayer meetings, putting much emphasis on developing personal relationship with God and people. Most of all, I am called to develop my personal intimate relationship with the Lord. I am also called to establish and develop my personal relations with others with justice and righteousness of Jesus Christ.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

‘Go and learn what this means: I desire mercy, not sacrifice. For I have not come to call the righteous but sinners’ (Matt 9:13). According to the Old Covenant in O.T times, it was a very religious people who kept the law of Moses were qualified to reside in the tabernacle, the mountain of Zion in the presence of God. However, in the New Covenant, it is those who repent of their sin, and who return to Jesus to develop personal intimate relationship with the Lord are the qualified ones in the kingdom of God.

Decisions and applications
Such a wretched sinner like me have become a member of a community of faith, Christ’ church upon repenting of my sins and believing in Jesus Christ. Since that time on, Jesus who has fulfilled the law with his love has resided in me as my Savior and Lord. Therefore, today I am also fulfilling the OT laws with the love of Jesus Christ as I am continually and continuously being transformed to the image of Jesus Christ. I have not become a member of God’s kingdom by passing the test by keeping all the religious requirements, but by being built as a dwelling place of God with Jesus Christ day by day through my sanctification through my intimate personal relationship with Jesus. I am resembling of Jesus every day.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.