22. July 22 (Thu) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 9,665회 작성일 21-08-28 18:01

본문

22. 7월 22일(목) ‘주께 피하는 자는 구원을 얻는다’ 시 14:1-7

본문 관찰과 묵상

하나님이 없다는 어리석은 자들이 늘어난다. 하나님을 찿지도 선을 행하지도 않아 의인이 하나도 없다. 가난한 자들을 수탈하고 자신이 하나님처럼 살며 하나님을 찿지 않는다. 그러나 하나님께 피하는 가난한 자는 구원을 얻는다. 포로된 삶에서 자유함을 얻는다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

의인은 없나니 한 사람도 없고 하나님을 찿지도, 두려워하지도 않는다 (롬 3:10-18). 이 세대를 본받지 말아야 한다. 거슬러 올라가 하나님을 나의 피난처로 삼는다. 나의 삶의 모든 포로된 감옥에서 자유함을 얻을 것이다.

결단과 적용

나는 오늘도 세류를 거슬러 올라간다. 하나님이 없다하는 무지한 자들, 선을 행치않는 자들에게서 나는 돌아선다. ‘여호와는 나의 반석, 요새, 건지시는자, 하나님, 나의 피할바위, 방패, 구원의 뿔, 나의 산성이다’(시 18:1-3). 그 안에서 나는 오늘도 참 자유를 누리고 산다. 이 자유를 가지고 주님을 기쁘시게 하는 한 날을 산다. 주님을 믿고, 의지하고 피난처로 삼음을 주님이 기뻐하신다.

22. July 22 (Thu) QT. ‘Those who take refuge in God shall be saved’
Ps. 14:1-7

Observation and meditation on the text

The fool who says there is no God is increasing in numbers today. No one seeks for God, and no one does good. There is no one righteous, not even one. People exploit on the poor, and never desire to serve the Lord as they live as if they are gods. However, those who take refuge in God because they are poor shall be saved. They shall be free from any kind of bondages.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

There is no one righteous, not even one, and people never seeks for the Lord nor fear of God (Rom. 3:10-18). I must not conform to the pattern of this world. Rather, I must go against it to take refuge in God. I shall be set free from any kind of incarceration of my life.

Decisions and applications

I go against the current trend of this world. I turn my back from such ignorant people who insist that there is no God, and those who never do good. ‘The Lord is my rock, fortress, deliverer, God in whom I take refuge, shield, the horn of my salvation and my stronghold’ (Ps. 18:1-3). In Jesus, I enjoy the true freedom. With this total liberty, I try to please the Lord today. The Lord delights me when I trust, rely, and take refuge in him.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.