21. July 21 (Wed) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 11,611회 작성일 21-08-28 18:00

본문

21. 7월 21일(수) ‘침묵하시는 하나님을 깨우라!’ 시 13:1-6

본문 관찰과 묵상

나의 원수는 잘 되고 나는 근심과 고통가운데 있을 때 나는 어떻게 하나님을 깨울것인가? 하나님을 깨우기 전에 나를 깨워야 한다. 사망의 잠에서 눈을 뜨고 기도로 깨어나야 한다. 주의 자비와 긍휼을 의지하고 기도한다. 내 마음이 구원을 기뻐하며 이 시간까지 은혜주신 주님을 찬양한다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

오랫동안 하나님이 나를 돌보지 않는 것 같아 불안하다. 원수가 나를 이긴 것처럼 자랑하고 기뻐할 때 나는 근심속에서 흔들린다. 그러나 바로 이때가 내가 감사와 찬송으로 주님앞에 나가 기도할때다. 영적으로 잠자는 자리에서 깨어나 죽은자들 가운데서 일어나야 한다. 나를 먼저 깨우면 하나님이 평강으로 인도하신다.

결단과 적용

나와 아내의 건강이 계속 좋지 않다. 이러다가 내가 아내를 돌 볼수 있을까? 하는 염려걱정도 든다. 그러나 바로 이때가 내가 영적으로 육적으로 깨어 일어날때다. 오늘 오랜만에 스트레칭을 하였다. 그리고 말씀과 기도하는 시간을 통하여 영적으로도 깨어났다. 찬송과 감사로 기도하니 형편은 바뀌지 않았는데 나의 마음에 평강이 넘친다. 오늘도 이기며 살게 하시니 주님께 감사드린다.

21. July 21 (Wed) QT. ‘Awaken God who remains in silence’ Ps. 13:1-6

Observation and meditation on the text

How can I awaken the Lord when I am in serious worries and afflictions while my enemies are prosperous? I must awaken myself first. I must wake up from the dead to pray to God. I must seek for his mercy and loving kindness in my prayers. Then, I shall be able to praise the Lord out of joy of my salvation, who has accompanied me since I was saved.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

I worry about myself whom does not seem to be taken care by the Lord for a long time. I am shaken from my heart out of anxieties when I see my enemies are enjoying the ostensible victory over me out of pride. However, I immediately realize that it is the right time for me to get closer to the Lord to pray with thanksgiving and praise. I must wake up from my spiritual sleeping and rise from the dead. When I awaken myself, then the Lord leads me into his peace.

Decisions and applications

Both my wife and me are experiencing a serious physical ailment. From time to time, I ask myself whether I can take care of my wife for a long time or not due to my physical weaknesses. However, I realize that it is the very right time for me to awaken myself physically and spiritually. Today, I tried my body stretching after I stopped doing for a long time. And by doing QT and having prayer time as usual, I awakened my spiritual slumber. When I praise the Lord and pray with thanksgiving, peace of God like a stream of living water fills my heart even though my surroundings are the same yesterday. I give thanks to the Lord for strengthening me to overcome today.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.