20. July 20 (Tue) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 9,700회 작성일 21-08-28 17:59

본문

20. 7월 20일(화) ‘믿음의 사람들이 일어나기를 기도하라!’ 시 12:1-8

본문 관찰과 묵상

다윗의 기도는 개인적인 것을 넘어 이땅에 하나님의 공의 와 정의가 세워지기를 기도한다. 경건하고 충실한 자가 나와야 하는데 오히려 악인들이 득세하고 있다. 거짓과 아첨의 혀를 가지고 악을 행한다. 그러나 다윗은 그들에게 당하는 가련하고 궁핍한 자들을 위하여 하나님이 일어나시기를 기도한다. 하나님이 경건하고 충실하지만 연약한 자들을 도우사 지키신다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

악인이 거짓으로 경건하고 충실한 자들을 갑질하는 세상이다. 이런 세상에 경건하고 충실한 사람들은 가련하고 궁핍하게 힘없이 눌려 살고 있다. 나는 저들을 위하여 기도하여야 한다. 그래서 하나님이 저들을 지키고 보존하사 악한 세상이 하나님 중심으로 계속 변화하도록 약자들을 들어 사용하실 것이다. 흙도가니에 일곱 번 단련한 은 같은 하나님의 말씀은 도저히 일어날 것 같지 않은 약자가 강자를 믿음으로 이기게 할 것이다.

결단과 적용

나의 기도의 영역이 넓어지고 높아지고 깊어져야 한다. 나의 기도가 불의로 가득찬 이 세상이 다시 경건하고 충실한 믿음의 사람들이 다스리는 세상이 되기를 기도한다. 가련하고 궁핍한 믿음의 약자들을 들어 하나님은 강자를 부끄럽게 하실 것이다. 우리 같은 소수의 마이너리티 가 머져리티를 공의와 정의로 다스리게 하소서! 우리의 자녀들이 빛과 소금되게 하소서!

20. July 20 (Tue) QT. ‘Pray so that the faithful may arise’ Ps. 12:1-8

Observation and meditation on the text

David prayed much more than for private issues that God’s justice and righteousness might be established on the earth. Instead of the faithful and loyal to God, what was vile was honored by the human race. Everyone committed sins by lies and flatteries with their lips. However, David prayed to God to arise for the poor and the plundered by the evildoers. God would arise to help the faithful and godly who might be weak and helpless.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

The wicked exploit the faithful and the loyal to God with their lies and flatteries with their lips. Therefore, the faithful and the loyal groan as they are exploited by the powerful wicked. I must pray for the needy so that the Lord may protect and use them as God’s instruments to transform this sinful world into God-centered one. The flawless word of God which are like silver purified in a crucible, like gold refined 7 time will enable the powerless to overcome the powerful wicked by their faith.

Decisions and applications

The spectrum of my prayer should be broadened, heightened, and deepened. My prayer should be offered to God so that the Lord might arise to transform this wicked world into faithful and godly one by the faithful and loyal to God. God will shame the strong by choosing and using the poor and the plundered. Such a minority like us Asian Christians may rule over the majority with God’s justice and righteousness. Let our children be light and salt in this world.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.