19. July 19 (Mon) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 11,717회 작성일 21-08-28 17:58

본문

19. 7월 19일(월) ‘하나님의 영광이 나의 삶에 회복됩니다’출 40:34-38

본문 관찰과 묵상

순종의 결과로 세워진 성막위에 하나님의 영광이 충만하였다. 불순종하여 죄를 지음으로 떠났던 하나님의 임재, 하나님의 영광이 순종함으로 다시 회복된다. 낮에는 구름기둥의 인도로 행진하였다. 구름기둥이 없으면, 즉 하나님의 임재가 없으면 임재가 임할때까지 기다렸다. 밤에는 불 기둥으로 어둠을 밝혀주셨다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

‘모든 사람이 죄를 범하였음에 하나님의 영광에 이르지 못하였다’(롬 3:23). 불순종의 결과는 하나님의 영광이 떠난다. 순종함으로 다시 회복된다. 다시 회복된 삶은 낮에는 구름기둥, 밤에는 불기둥으로 인도하신다.
순종함으로 낮과 밤이 ‘기쁨으로 나아가며 평안으로 인도함을 받는다’
(사 55:12).

결단과 적용

내가 순종할 때 주님은 나를 실족하지 않도록 지켜주신다. ‘이스라엘의 하나님은 주무시지도 졸지도 않으신다’(시 121:4). 하나님이 불철주야로 나를 지켜주시는 축복은 나의 순종에서 온다. 나와 함께 하시는 임마누엘의 주님을 찬양한다. ‘주의 말씀은 나의 발에 등이요 나의 길에 빛이니이다’(시 119:105). 그러니 누가 나를 대적하리요! (롬 8:31). 오늘도 주님 말씀을 순종하며 담대히 주님과 함께 동행하며 승리하리라!

19. July 19 (Mon) QT. ‘God’s glory shall be restored in my life’
Ex. 40:34-38

Observation and meditation on the text

The glory of God filled the tabernacle which was built by the obedience of the Israelites. The glory of God which left from the people due to their sins, had been restored through their obedience. They could proceed by the guidance of the pillar of the cloud by day. Unless otherwise, they stopped proceeding, and they stayed until the pillar of the cloud appeared over the tabernacle. At night God lightened over the Israelites with the pillar of fire.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

‘All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God’ (Rom. 3:23). The outcome of obedience to God is the departure of the glory of God from my life. When the glory of God is restored in my life through my repentance and obedience, the pillar of the cloud and fire guides and leads my life day and night. By my obedience, I shall ‘go out in joy and be led froth in peace’ (Isaiah. 55:12).

Decisions and applications

When I obey God’s words, it keeps me safe and secure in order not to fall into a pit. ‘God who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep’ (Ps. 121.,4). This indescribable and immense blessing of God who protects and guides day and night falls upon me when I obey the Lord. I praise the Lord for his being with me as Emmanuel. ‘Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path’ (Ps. 119:105). Then, as Paul declared, I can also pronounce ‘who can be against me?’ (Rom. 8:31). Therefore, with such a boldness in Spirit, I will win the ultimate victory in Jesus Christ as I accompany the Lord as I sincerely obey him.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.