18. July 18 (Sun) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 11,596회 작성일 21-08-28 17:57

본문

18. 7월 18일(주일) ‘하나님은 질서의 하나님 이시다’ 출 40:17-33

본문 관찰과 묵상

출애굽한후 둘째 해 첫째 달 초하루에 성막을 세웠다. 성막의 받침과 벽과 기둥을 세우고 4중 덮개로 하나님의 명령대로 세웠다. 지성소에 언약궤와 속죄소, 성전에 진설병상, 등잔대와 분향단을 놓았다. 성막뜰에 번제단과 물두멍을 놓아 제사장들이 수족을 씻었다. 성막과 제단 주위와 문에 휘장을 달았다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

하나님의 명령에 순종하면 완성되는 역사가 일어난다. 지성소, 성소 와 성막 뜰에 모든 기구들을 하나님이 모세에게 명령하신 대로 두었다. 제사장들은 사역전후에 물두멍에 수족을 씻어 정결하게 하였다. 성막과 모든 기구들은 하나님의 임재의 상징이었다. 그리고 살아있는 집과 성물이었다. 내가 하나님의 말씀에 순종하여 살면 나도 살리는 도구로 쓰임받는다.

결단과 적용

하나님은 질서의 하나님이시다. 창조의 질서대로 하나님의 말씀대로 성막이 완성되었다. 말씀으로 창조된 피조물의 특징은 첫째, 살아있는 것이고 둘째, 하나님의 임재와 계시가 나타난다. 내가 주님의 말씀에 순종하여 살아있는 제사장으로 살리는 도구로 나를 통하여 주님이 동행하심이 드러나는 그리스도의 향기, 편지, 대사로 오늘을 산다.

18. July 18 (Sun) QT. ‘God is God of order’ Ex. 40:17-33

Observation and meditation on the text

The Israelites completed the tabernacle at the second year after Exodus on the first day of the first month. Moses laid the foundation, wooden walls along with pillars, and he put over the tabernacle with fourfold covers as God commanded. In the Most Holy Place, Moses put the ark of the covenant with the atonement seat. In the Holy Place, Moses put the table for the bread, the lampstand, and the gold altar of incense. Moses placed the altar for offerings, and the water basin in the courtyard of the tabernacle so that the priest should wash their hands and feet. Moses put the curtain around the courtyard pillars of the tabernacle and the entrance. Moses finished the work.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

When I obey the Lord, there is a great result of fulfillment and accomplishment. Moses placed all the furnishings and articles in the Most Holy Place, the Holy Place, and the Courtyard of the tabernacle as God commanded. The priests must purify themselves by washing their hands and feet before and after their ministries. The tabernacle and all the furnishings and the articles were the typology of God’s presence. Therefore, the tabernacle and all the articles were the living and dwelling place of the living God. If I obey the Lord, I also can be used as a living disciple of the Living God.

Decisions and applications

God is God of order. According to God’s creation order, the tabernacle was completed. There are several characteristics of God’s creation according to God’s words. First, they are alive. Second, it reflects God’s presence and revelation. Therefore, today I can live as a fragrance, letter, and ambassador of Jesus Christ as Jesus’ instrument of the living priest of God by obeying the Lord, through which the presence and the revelation of God should be reflecting.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.