17. July 17 (Sat) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 11,560회 작성일 21-08-28 17:57

본문

17. 7월 17일(토) ‘성막이 새 삶의 출발점이 되게하라’ 출 40:1-16

본문 관찰과 묵상

홍수심판후 노아가 601세 되던해 1월1일이 새 삶의 출발점이 되었다(창 8:13). 구원받은 이스라엘 백성들이 회개하고 성막을 세워 새 삶의 출발점이 된 것은 출애굽후 두 번째 해 1월 1일 이었다(출 40:17). 나의 삶의 새 출발은 ‘주님과 함께’하여야 한다. 성막의 모든 기구와 대 제사장과 제사장들을 거룩한 관유로 기름부어 거룩한 제사장직을 감당하게 하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

새로운 삶은 예수님과 함께 재 출발하는 삶이다. 오늘이 그날이 되라. 재출발하는 새로운 삶은 성막의 모든 기구와 제사장들이 기름부음을 받아 거룩하게 구별됨으로 시작되는 것처럼 성령의 충만한 기름부음으로 거룩하게 구별된 사람이 거룩하게 구별된 삶으로 하나님과 사람들을 기쁘게 섬기며 살아갈수 있다. 예수님과 함께 출발하는 새 출발이 성령님의 기름부으심을 받고 구별된 제사장으로 구별된 삶을 능력있게 산다.

결단과 적용

예수믿고 구원받은 사람은 ‘새로운 피조물’이다. 새 출발을 예수님과 함께 한다. 거룩하게 구별된 영향력을 끼치는 삶을 살라고 오늘도 내게 성령으로 기름부어 구별하여 거룩하게 세워주신 주님을 찬양한다. 거룩한 사람이 거룩한 사역으로 하나님과 사람에게 기쁨을 준다. ‘화목하게 하는 직분’을 주셨고 ‘화목하게 하는 말씀’을 주셔서 화목하게 하는 그리스도의 대사로 살게 하신 주님을 찬양한다.

17. July 17 (Sat) QT. ‘Let the tabernacle be the new starting point of my
life’ Ex. 40:1-16

Observation and meditation on the text

After the Noachian deluge when Moses was 601 years old, God enabled Noah to start his new life all over again from the first day of the first month (Gen. 8:13). Likewise, it was the first day of the first month of the second year of exodus for the Israelites to start a new life after completing the tabernacle since they were being delivered from Egyptian bondage upon repentance of their great sins (Ex.40:17). Therefore, my new life must start with the presence of God. God enabled the Israelites to start their new life after purifying the tabernacle and its all the furnishings and the articles as well as the High Priest and the priests so that they could carry on the holy priestly ministries.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

My new life should begin with Jesus. Let today be the day. As the new life of the Israelites began with the tabernacle and its furnishings and articles as well as the priests who served in it, when I am anointed by the Holy Spirit to be set apart to the Lord, I can please the Lord and to meet the needs of the people as God’s holy priest. Lord, help me to live a powerful life as your priest today by accompanying me so that I may be purified as your priest who is being anointed by your Holy Spirit.
Decisions and applications

Since I believed in Jesus by faith, I have become a new creation. Therefore, I have begun my new life with Jesus Christ. I praise the Lord who has anointed me with his Holy Spirit so that I may live a new life by impacting spiritually upon others. A purified man of God can please the Lord and the people through the holy differentiated ministries. I praise the Lord who has given me with ‘the ministry of reconciliation’ along with ‘the message of reconciliation’ so that I may live today as an ambassador of Jesus Christ.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.