16. July 16 (Fri) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 11,526회 작성일 21-08-28 17:56

본문

16. 7월 16일(금) ‘순종할 때 하나님의 뜻이 완성된다’ 출 39:32-43

본문 관찰과 묵상

이스라엘 백성들이 자신들의 잘못을 회개하고 난후 그들의 새로운 삶의 열매는 순종이었다. ‘여호와께서 모세에게 명령하신 대로’순종하였다.
순종이 하나님의 뜻을 완성하였다. 성막이 완성되었다. 순종에는 많은 열매가 맺혔다. 모든 열매는 하나님의 임재하심의 상징이었다. 그 것은 소비의 열매가 아닌 창조의 열매였다. 내가 순종하면 내가 하나님이 나와 함께 하시는 창조적인 성막이 된다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

변화받은 새 사람의 열매는 순종이다. 교회는 순종하는 사람들이 한 마음 한 뜻으로 성령의 띠로 하나가 된다. 성령으로 하나가 된 교회는 창조적인 열매가 계속 맺힌다. 그 창조적인 열매는 모두 예수 그리스도 중심의 살리는 열매이다. 성막과 모든 기구는 살리는 창조의 하나님의 임재이다. 내가 순종함으로 내가 성막이 되어 살리는 주님의 창조적인 도구로 산다.

결단과 적용

새로운 삶의 기회를 축복으로 받아 하나님의 자녀가 된 모든 성도들은 성막의 기구들과 같다. 성막과 그 기구 하나 하나는 순종의 열매다. 그 하나 하나에 주님의 임재가 충만하다. 그래서 살리는 창조의 역사가 계속된다. 안디옥교회 성도들이 성령의 띠로 하나되어 성막이 되어져 가기를 기도한다. 순종함으로 맺는 모든 열매가 살리는 창조의 성막의 기구들이 되게하소서. 하나님의 임재와 영광이 가득한 성막, 성전 교회로 지어져 가게 하소서! 하나님의 뜻이 나의 순종으로 오늘도 하나 하나 완성되게 하소서!

16. July 16 (Fri) QT. ‘God’s will shall be completed when I obey him’
Ex. 39:32-43

Observation and meditation on the text

They bore fruit of obedience as a new people when the Israelites repented of their sins. They obeyed ‘as the Lord commanded Moses.’ Obedience fulfilled God’s will. The tabernacle was completed. And they bore many fruits out of their obedience. And all the fruits were the typology of God’s presence. It was fruit not to consume, but to create God’s new covenant. When I obey the Lord, I shall become the tabernacle which creates new life by the accompaniment of the Lord.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

The fruit of the newly transformed life is obedience. Church should be united as one body by obeying the Lord with one mind and one will of God through the Holy Spirit. And the church who is united as one body by the Holy Spirit keeps on producing creative fruits, which revive and restore the broken people by their Christ-centered life. The tabernacle and all the furnishings and articles were living presence of God, which will keep on producing new creation. Therefore, I am called to live a creative and innovative life by becoming the tabernacle through my obedience to the Lord.

Decisions and applications

All the believers who are blessed enough to become children of God in Christ’s church are likened to the tabernacle and its furnishings and articles, which are the products of obedience to the Lord. Over each one of them there is the presence of God. Therefore, God’s creative and innovative revival and renewal of the people who come to the tabernacle are continually happening. I sincerely pray that all the congregants at Antioch Church should be united as one body by the Holy Spirit so that all of us should be being built as the tabernacle. Oh, Lord let all the fruits of our obedience to you Lord would become a very creative and innovative furnishings and articles in the tabernacle. Help us Lord so that we may be being built to be the tabernacle, the temple, and the church of Jesus Christ where the glory of God is being filled. Let God’s will should be fulfilled one by one through my obedience to you Lord today!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.