15. July 15 (Thu) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 11,625회 작성일 21-08-28 17:55

본문

15. 7월 15일(목) ‘제사장은 거룩성으로 성막이 된다’ 출 39:22-31

본문 관찰과 묵상

제사장이 에봇을 입는다. 그 에봇을 바치는 에봇 겉옷은, 즉 오늘의 까운은 하늘나라를 상징하는 청색이다. 옷 가장자리는 석류를 수놓고 사이 사이에 순금으로 방울을 만들어 단다. 아론과 그의 아들들 제사장들 모두 하얀 세마포 속옷, 두건, 빛난관 속바지를 입는다. 제사장 모두 순금패를 머리에 쓴 관의 전면에 달았다. 그 패에는 ‘여호와께 성결’이라 도장을 새김같이 새겼다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

옷은 입은 사람의 정체성을 나타낸다. 청색 에봇 받침의 까운은 청색이다. 하늘나라를 상징하고 생명을 상징한다. 금방울을 달아 아론이 지성소에 들어가면 밖에서 소리를 듣고 대제사장이 하나님앞에서 죽임당하지 않고 살아있음을 늘 듣는다. 제사장 모두의 속옷은 죄의 사함받은 세마포이다. 머리의 관에 새겨진 ‘여호와께 성결’은 오늘 구원받은 모든 제사장은 하나님앞에 구별되어 성결하여야 하나님의 은혜를 섬기는 사람들에게 잘 전달한다.

결단과 적용

‘내가 거룩하니 너희도 거룩하라’(레 11:44/살전 4:3). 흰 반포속옷위에 에봇의 받침의 까운인 겉옷을 입고 그위에 에봇을 입고 가슴에 흉패를 부쳐 그안에 우림과 둠밈을 넣고 백성을 품는다. 어깨받이 견대에 백성들을 지고 간다. 오늘의 제사장인 나도 성도들을 위하여 어깨에 십자가를 지고 가슴에 품고 가야 한다. 머리에 관을 쓰고 ‘여호와께 성결’이라는 패를 부친다. 구약의 제사장이 입는 옷과 외형적 종교적인 거룩성은 예수 그리스도안에서 다 완성되었다. 예수를 나의 삶에 구세주와 주인으로 영접함으로 내안에 계신 거룩하신 그리스도로 나도 구별되고 성막, 성전, 교회로 주님안에서 지어져 간다.

15. July 15 (Thu) QT. ‘The priest shall become the tabernacle by his
holiness’ Ex. 39:22-31

Observation and meditation on the text

The priests wore the ephod. The robe of the ephod was blue, which is equivalent today’s priestly gown symbolized the heavenly kingdom. Around the hem they attached the golden bells and the pomegranates alternatively. Aaron and his sons wore the fine linen underwear, the turban, the caps and the undergarments. All the priests should put the golden sacred plate, an emblem on the turban, on which ‘Holy To the Lord’ was engraved like an inscription on a seal.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Clothing reveals one’s identity. The color of the robe of the ephod, the fine linen tunics was blue, which symbolized the heavenly kingdom and life. When the high priest Aaron was serving in the Holy of Holies, the people who were outside of the tabernacle could hear the sound of the golden bell, and they could know that the High Priest was not killed by God in his holy presence. The undergarments of the priests were fine linen, which symbolized the purity of their inner being. On the plate, the sacred emblem on the turban of the priests ‘Holy to the Lord’ was engraved, which declared that all the priests of today, all the believers should be consecrated before the Lord in order to deliver God’s grace to the people.

Decisions and applications

God said, ‘be holy as I am holy’ (Lev. 11:44/I Thess. 4:3). Today’s priests, all the believers should be clothed with purity before the Lord as the priests in the OT were clothed with fine linen undergarments, tunics which was the robe for the ephod. Today’s believers should embrace the people whom they serve in their hearts as we hear God’s will through the living word of God through the Holy Spirit as the OT priests heard it through Urim and Thummim which were placed in the breastpiece upon the ephod. As the priests in the O.T bore the names of the people upon their shoulders, I must carry the cross of Jesus for the sake of the people today. As the priests in the OT wore turban and engraved ‘Holy to the Lord’ on the emblem of the golden plate, I should be consecrated only to the Lord. All the clothing and the outward religious holiness has been fulfilled in Jesus Christ. Therefore, by accepting and enthroning Jesus to be my Savior and Lord, I shall be consecrated by the holiness of Jesus, and I want to be being built as God’s dwelling place in Jesus Christ to become the tabernacle, the temple, and the church of Jesus Christ today.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.