14. July 14 (Wed) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 11,433회 작성일 21-08-28 17:54

본문

14. 7월 14일(수) ‘사람이 거룩하여야 집도 거룩합니다’ 출 39:1-21

본문 관찰과 묵상

브살렐과 오홀리압 팀이 제사장과 대제사장이 입는 옷을 거룩하게 구별하여 만들었다. 금으로 에봇과 어깨 받이를 만들었다. 호마노로 어깨 받이에 이스라엘 아들들의 이름을 새겨 여호와가 기억하는 기념 보석이 되게 하였다. 에봇위에 흉패를 달고 이스라엘 12 아들들의 이름을 보석에 새겨 가슴에 품었다. 그것을 금사슬로 흉패에 붙이고 어깨받이에 매고 에봇에 매어 벗어지지 않게 하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

구약적인 성막이 주는 멧세지는 외형적으로는 거룩한 성전이 거룩한 성도를 만든다. 그러나 새언약은 결국 거룩한 성도가 제사장이 되어 거룩한 성전을 만든다. 사람이 집을 만든다. 구약은 모세가 율법으로 성막을 지었다. 신약은 예수님이 사랑으로 율법을 완성하였다. 예수님을 믿고 구원받은 사람들은 그리스도에게 연결되어 하나님이 거하시는 성막, 성전, 오늘의 교회로 지어져 간다.

결단과 적용

내가 오늘의 제사장 이다. 내가 하나님이 임재하시는 성막이 되어야 한다. 제의인 에봇이 하늘나라를 상징하듯이 나는 사람들을 주님께 인도하는 길라잡이가 되어 산다. 어깨 와 가슴에 내가 섬기는 사람들을 기념보석이 되게 한다. 그 믿음의 사람들이 하나님께 기억된바 되게 인도한다. 그리고 여호와의 기념이 되어 그 은혜가 대를 물려 그치지 않게 한다. 무엇보다도 흉패안에 있는 우림과 둠밈으로 하나님의 음성과 뜻을 깨달아 사람들에게 가감없이 전하여야 한다. 그래서 순종함으로 우리 모두가 그리스도와 연결되어 성막으로, 성전으로 교회로 지어져 가게 한다. 오늘도 이런 구별된 제사장으로 산다.

14. July 14 (Wed) QT. ‘If family is holy, the house will be holy’
Ex. 39:1-21

Observation and meditation on the text

Bezalel and Oholiab along with those who got received various gifts and wisdom from God made a special priestly clothing for the High Priest and priests. They made the ephod and its shoulder piece on which the names of the sons of Israel were engraved on the onyx stones. It would become the Lord’s renown, an everlasting sign that the Lord would remember forever. They also made the breastpiece on the ephod. The priests should embrace the 12 tribes of Israel in their hearts as their names were also engraved upon various precious stones on the breastpiece. They put the breastpiece upon the Ephod. They tied it to the rings of the ephod and the rings of the waistband so that the brestpiece would not swing out from the ephod.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

The message of the tabernacle in the OT clearly declared that the holy tabernacle would produce the holy people. However, the New Covenant in the N.T lucidly pronounces that the consecrated priests should build God’s dwelling place such as the holy tabernacle, the temple and the church. It is people who build up a house. Moses built the tabernacle according to the law in the O.T. In the N.T Jesus has completed the law with his love. Therefore, the regenerated people by believing in Jesus Christ should be attached with Jesus Christ who is the cornerstone, and they are being built as the temple of God where the Lord abides in.

Decisions and applications

Today, I am a priest. Therefore, I must be a tabernacle of God where the Lord resides in. As the priestly garments symbolized the kingdom of God and his presence itself, today I live as a guide for the people to lead them to Jesus Christ. I bear the names of each soul on my each shoulder and heart so that they may be remembered by God as God’s renown and everlasting sign through my priestly service. From generation to generation, they shall be remembered by God so that they may continuously live as an instrument of God’s grace and love. Above all, I must declare God’s will for the people by what I have received in my heart through Urim and Thummim. As long as Christians are obedient to Jesus, our cornerstone, we shall be united with Jesus and are being built in him to become a dwelling place of God, the tabernacle, the temple and the church of Jesus Christ. I live today as such a priest.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.