13. April 13 (Tue) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 필라안디옥교회
댓글 0건 조회 11,729회 작성일 21-06-18 18:24

본문

13. 4월 13일(화) ‘나의 지팡이는 무엇입니까?’ 출 4:18-23
본문관찰과 묵상

40년의 광야의 연단후에 하나님은 모세를 애굽으로 돌아가게 하셨습니다. 하나님은 그의 손에 지팡이를 하나 주셨습니다. 그 지팡이는 이적을 행하는 하나님의 능력이라고 하셨습니다. 모세에게 바로에게 하나님의 아들이요 장자인 이스라엘을 내 보내라고 하셨습니다. 바로가 듣지 않을 것이고 그로 말미암아 바로의 장자가 죽을 것을 예언하라 하셨습니다. 

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

모세가 하나님의 부르심을 4번이나 거절한 후 순종하였습니다. 그가 순종한 이유는 자신이 이스라엘을 구원하는 것이 아니라 하나님이 구원하신다는 것을 깨달았기 때문이었습니다. 그 하나님이 손에 들려준 지팡이는 하나님 자신 이었습니다. 하나님의 능력과 권세를 주셨던 것입니다. 바로가 그래도 듣지 않음으로 이스라엘의 구원이 늦어지는 것이 아니라 광야의 삶을 준비시켜 주시는 하나님의 깊은 뜻이 또 있었습니다.
결단과 적용

엘리야 보다 크신 분이 엘리야의 하나님이고 모세보다 크신 분이 모세의 하나님입니다. 나도 오늘 깨닫습니다. 내가 목회 하는 것이 아니라 하나님이 하십니다. 내가 순종할 때 하나님은 나를 통하여 목회하십니다. 하나님의 아들딸로 하나님이 구원하십니다. 나는 내 손에 들려주신 하나님의 권세와 능력으로 예수님의 이름으로 순종하여 선포하면 됩니다. 나보다 크신 분은 나의 하나님입니다. 내가 잡은 지팡이가 하나님입니다. 나는 나와 함께 하시는 이적 자체인 예수님을 의지합니다. 나를 통하여 주님이 목회하여 주시고 하나님의 아들 딸들을 구원하소서! 

13. April 13 (Tue) QT ‘What should be my staff?’ Ex. 4:18-23

Observation and meditation on the text

After 40 years of disciplinary course by God, Moses was sent back to Egypt. God gave him a staff in his hand. God said to Moses that the staff was a sign of God’s presence in and with him. God ordered Moses to ask the king of Egypt Pharaoh to send God’s firstborn son, Israel out of Egypt. God said Moses that the king would not obey it. Moses was given God’s prophecy that as a result Pharaoh’s firstborn son would die. 

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Moses obeyed God after refusing God’s calling 4 times. The reason why he obeyed the Lord was that he realized that it would never be himself but God who would deliver the Israelites. The staff which God gave to Moses was Godself. God gave Moses God’s authority and power. There was a deeper plan of God for the delay of exodus due to Pharaoh’s disobedience that God wanted to prepare the Hebrews for the life in the wilderness after exodus. 

Decisions and applications

Elijah’s God was greater than Elijah. And Moses’s God was greater than Moses too. I also realize that it is not me but God who does pastoral ministries. Only when I obey the Lord, God carries on God’s ministries through me. God saves the sinners to become God’s sons and daughters. All I need to do is to obey the Lord and declare the authority and power in the name of Jesus Christ. God is greater than me. My staff is God. I simply rely on God who is a sign and miracle itself. Lord, please save the people and give birth to your sons and daughters through me as you are doing your ministries.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.