Nov 9 Wed QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,323회 작성일 22-11-28 20:17

본문

9. 119() ‘화가 복이 되게 하시는 하나님45:1-15

본문 관찰과 묵상

요셉이 형제들 앞에서 자신이 요셉임을 알렸다. 놀란 형들에게 자신이 이곳에 먼저 온 것은 하나님이 생명을 구원하시려고 나를 보냈다고 했다. 자신을 판 형들을 위로하였다. 하나님이 나를 애굽 온 땅의 통치자로 삼으셨으니 형들은 빨리가서 아버지를 모셔오라고 하였다. 모두가 울었다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

요셉의 꿈은 또 한번 그대로 실현 되었다. 자신을 통하여 온 집안이 살아나게 되었다. 형들에게 팔렸으니 원수라고 생각할수도 있다. 그러나 요셉은 하나님이 자신을 복이 되게 하실 것을 믿었다. 나를 아프게 한 사람을 결국 하나님은 나를 통하여 살리실 것이다.

결단과 적용

하나님은 화가 변하여 복이 되게 하신다. 하나님은 슬픔이 기쁨이 되게 하신다. 복음은 죄로 죽은 나를 다시 살리셨다. 은혜로 살아난 나는 나를 배반하고 욕하고 정죄하는 모든 이들을 하나님이 주신 은혜로 품어주며 살아왔다. 앞으로 남은 인생도 살리고 주고 품고 살아가리라

9. Nov 9(Wed). ‘God changes pains into a blessing’ Gen. 45:1-15

Observation and meditation on the text

Joseph made himself known to his brothers. The were shocked to be dumb. Joseph told them that God sent him ahead of his brothers to Egypt so that he could save their lives. He comforted his brothers who sold him to Egypt. Joseph asked them to hurry themselves to return home to take his father as soon as possible since God positioned him to the ruler of Egypt. All of them were crying.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Joseph’s dream was fulfilled once again. His entire household should be revived by him. He could have considered his brothers as his enemy because they sold him. However, Joseph believed in God’s promise that he could be a blessing to them someday. Those who stepped on my nerves, should be restored, and revived by God through me after all.

Decisions and applications

God changes sufferings into blessing. God also changes sorrow into joy. The Gospel of Jesus Christ revived me which was dead into life. Therefore, I have embraced those who betrayed, ill spoken, and criticized me by God’s grace I have received. For the rest of my life, I will keep on embracing and sharing God’s grace with them so that they may also be revived.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.