11. April 11 (Sun) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 필라안디옥교회
댓글 0건 조회 11,468회 작성일 21-06-18 18:22

본문

11. 4월 11일(주일) ‘모세보다 더 큰이가 하나님입니다’ 출 4:1-9

본문관찰과 묵상

그래도 모세는 확신이 없었습니다. 이스라엘 백성들이 자신을 절대로 믿지 않으리라고 하나님께 항변하였습니다. 하나님은 모세에게 지팡이를 던지라고 했습니다. 지팡이를 던지니 뱀으로 변했고 집으니 지팡이가 되었습니다. 손을 품에 넣으라 해서 넣고 꺼냈더니 손에 문둥병이 발했습니다. 다시 품에 넣으니 본래 손처럼 깨끗하게 되었습니다. 나일강의 물을 조금 떠다가 땅에 부으니 그 물이 땅위에서 피처럼 변했습니다. 

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

선교는 모세가 하는 것이 아니라 하나님이 하십니다. 모세가 순종하면 하나님이 일하셨습니다. 내가 지팡이를 뱀으로 바꾸고 내가 손에 문둥병이 생기게 하고 강물을 피로 바꾸는 것이 아닙니다. 하나님이 하십니다. 오늘 내가 목회하는 것이 아닌 것을 깨닫습니다. 나는 순종할 뿐입니다. 나보다 크신 분은 나를 통하여 역사하시는 하나님입니다.
결단과 적용

앞으로 남은 목회기간 철저히 주님께 순종하겠습니다. 오늘 한분의 임종예배를 드렸습니다. 늦은 밤 나는 순종하였고 하나님은 언제 돌아가실지 병원도 포기하신 그분의 의식이 돌아와 믿음을 고백하고 자녀들에게 ‘예수님 말씀 잘 순종하고 살라’는 유언을 함께 들을수 있었습니다. 내가 순종하면 주님이 일하십니다. 앞으로도 그렇게 목회 하겠습니다. 나는 순종하고 목회는 예수님이 하실 것입니다. 

11. April 11 (Sun) QT ‘God is bigger than Moses’ Ex. 4:1-9

Observation and meditation on the text

Moses could not have an assurance. He was still reluctant to obey the Lord; he resisted to God’s calling that the Israelites would never believe in him. God asked Moses to throw his staff on the ground. It turned into a snake, and when Moses took the snake by tail, and it turned into a staff again. When Moses was ordered by God to put his hand inside of his cloak and took it out, his skin turned into leprous. When he put it again and took it out, it was restored. When Moses took some water from the Nile and poured it on the dry ground, it became blood on the ground. 

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

It was not Moses but God who did reveal God’s power to the world. When Moses obeyed, God brought about miracles through him. It will not be me who can change my staff into a snake, who can change my skin leprous, who can change the water from the Nile into blood. It is God who does it. I realize that it is not me who does pastoral ministries. All I should do is to obey God by faith. It is God who is greater and mightier than me. It is God who works God’s will through me. 

Decisions and applications

For the rest of my life for my pastoral ministries, I will simply obey the Lord. Tonight I had a last bed side worship service for an old ordained deacon who’d been suffering from a terminated cancer. Even though it was late at night, I willingly accepted his family’s request for the service, and I obeyed God to do that with joy and gladness. God restored his consciousness lucidly when I shared with him the gospel of Jesus Christ, and he confesses his faith. He gave his last will to all his children and grandchildren, ‘obey the words of Jesus Christ!’ If I obey the Lord, God intervenes and works God’s will. I will do my pastoral ministries for the rest of my life in that way. I will obey the Lord, then Jesus Christ will do his pastoral ministries.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.