Nov7 Mon QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,262회 작성일 22-11-28 20:15

본문

7. 117() ‘오늘도 나를 테스트 하시는 하나님44:1-13

본문 관찰과 묵상

요셉이 청지기에게 명하여 각자의 자루에 양식과 돈을 넣어 보내라고 하였다. 베냐민의 자루에는 은잔을 넣으라고 했다. 다음날 아침 그들이 떠난후에 청지기를 보내 은잔을 수색하게 하였고 베냐민의 자루에서 은잔이 나왔다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

그 형들이 이번에 베냐민을 차갑게 두고 갈지 요셉은 그들의 마음을 시험하였다. 자신을 팔아넘길때의 형들의 냉정함이 자기 동생에게도 임하지 않을까 형들의 마음이 어떤지 요셉은 은잔사건을 통하여 시험하여 보았다. 하나님은 오늘도 내가 하나님을 사랑하는지 않하는지 테스트 하신다.

결단과 적용

과거의 형들이 변했다. 형들은 베냐민을 내버리고 갈 수 없어 스스로 베냐민과 함께 노예가 되는 길을 택하였다. 나를 향한 하나님의 test는 사랑의 테스트다. 내가 주님을 사랑하여 주님과 함께 동행할지 고통이 임하면 하나님을 떠날지 오늘도 시험하신다. 나는 십자가를 지고 주님과 함께 하리라! 나는 주님을 사랑하기 때문이다. 좁고 험한 십자가의 길을 주님과 동행하리라!

7. Nov 7(Mon). ‘God who tests me today’ Gen. 44:1-13

Observation and meditation on the text

Joseph ordered his steward to put food in each one’s sack along with each one’s money. He also commanded his steward to put Joseph’s silver cup in Benjamins’ sack. Next morning when they departed, Joseph dispatched his steward and had him investigate each one’s sack to find out Joseph’s silver cup. It was found in Benjamin’s sack.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

What happened was Joseph’s plot to test his brothers’ heart whether they would leave Benjamin mercilessly or not. When they sold himself to the Midian Caravan cruelly, Joseph wanted to test whether they still had that mercilessness toward Benjamin their half-brother through the silver cup incident. Likewise, God sometimes tests me whether I love the Lord or not.

Decisions and applications

Joseph’s brothers were changed. They chose to stay with Benjamin instead of deserting him to become a slave. Likewise, God’s test for me is the test of love whether I leave from the Lord or to accompany him at a critical moment. No matter whatever may happen to me, I will take up my cross and follow Jesus because I love Jesus. I will be with the Lord to take the narrow and rough and tough way of the cross with Jesus.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.