Nov 6 Sun QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,249회 작성일 22-11-28 20:12

본문

6. 116(주일) ‘화평케 하는자가 하나님의 아들이다43:25-34

본문 관찰과 묵상

불안에 떨며 요셉에게 예물을 드렸던 형들을 보고 그들의 아버지가 평안한지를 물었다. 자기 친동생 베냐민을 보고 요셉은 하나님의 은혜가 임하기를 축복하였다. 감정이 북받쳐 안방에 들어가 울고 나와 베냐민에게 다른 형제보다 5배 되는 음식을 주었다. 모두 실로 오랜만에 요셉과 함께 즐거워하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

화평케 하는 자는 복이 있나니 그들의 하나님의 성숙한 아들이라 일컬음을 받을 것이다’(5:9). 요셉은 형들을 죽일수도 있었으나 아버지를 사랑하고 베냐민을 사랑함으로 원수들을 용서하였다. 용서는 모두를 화평하게 하였다.

결단과 적용

내가 화평케 하는 사람으로 살아야 한다. 가족들의 관계도 화평하게하고 성도들의 하나님과 사람과 깨어진 관계도 화평하게 하여야 한다. 그래서 목사는 화평케 하는 직분과 멧세지를 주셨다(고후 5:17-18). 나의 남은 인생 나를 겸손히 낮추어 다른 사람들을 귀하게 여기며 사랑으로 화평케 하며 살리라!

6. Nov 6(Sun). ‘Peace maker is the mature son of God’ Gen.45:25-34

Observation and mediation on the text

Joseph asked about their father’s greeting when his brothers were trembling out of fear as they offered their presents to him. When he recognized his younger brother Benjamin, he blessed God’s grace should be upon him. Joseph hurried himself a private place to weep by himself when he was overwhelmed at the sight of Benjamin. He gave Benjamin 5 times portion as much as anyone else’s. They feasted and drank freely with Joseph after experiencing their broken relationship with each other.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

‘Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God’ (Matt.5:9). Joseph forgave his brothers’ sin because he loved his father and younger brother even though he had the power to kill his enemies. Forgiveness made all of them peaceful.

Decisions and applications

I must live as a peacemaker. I must bring about peace among my families as well as some church members who have carried a broken relationship with others. Therefore, God has given the ministry of reconciliation and the message of reconciliation to all pastors including me (I Co.5:17-18). Therefore, for the rest of my life, I will humble myself to love the Lord and people so that we may live in peace.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.