Nov 5 Sat QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,234회 작성일 22-11-28 20:09

본문

5. 115() ‘죄는 두렵게 하고 사랑은 자유케 한다43:15-24

본문 관찰과 묵상

요셉은 베냐민을 보고 청지기에게 형들을 자기집에서 식사하게 모시고 가라 하였다. 요셉은 분노에서 자유하였지만 형들은 자신들의 죄로 두려워하였다. 청지기는 하나님이 하신일이니 두려워하지 말라고 하였다. 시므온을 풀어주고 그들과 함께 요셉의 집으로 인도하여 발을 씻기고 나귀도 먹였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

죄를 지은 자는 작은 일에도 두려워한다. 죄책감 때문이다. 사랑하는 자는 자유하다. 하나님이 사랑이시기 때문이다. 베냐민을 사랑하기에 모든 형들을 귀빈처럼 대접하였다.

결단과 적용

나도 주님의 사랑을 받는 만큼 사랑하면서 살리라! 나를 향한 하나님의 사랑은 자신을 죽여 나를 살리신 사랑이다. 그러므로 나도 나를 죽여 겸손함으로 모든 사람들을 사랑하며 살리라. 자유함을 만끽하며 살리라!

5. Nov 5(Sat). ‘Sin makes me fear but love sets me free’ Gen.43:15-24

Observation and meditation on the text

Upon recognizing Benjamin among his brothers, Joseph ordered his steward to take them to his house to eat together. Joseph was set free from anger, but his brothers were engulfed by fear due to their sins. The steward told them not to fear because their God did everything. He set free Simeon from custody and led them to Joseph’s house together. He had them wash their feet and fed their donkeys.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Guilty feeling due to my sins always makes me engulfed by fear. However, if I love, I am set free from fear because God is love. Joseph treated his brothers as VIPS because he loved his younger brother Benjamin.

Decisions and applications

I will love people as much as I have been loved by God. God’s love revived my dead life by sacrificing his own life. Therefore, I will also chastise myself to be humble so that I may love all the people. I will live in total freedom as I love the Lord and people.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.