Nov 4 Fri QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,245회 작성일 22-11-28 20:07

본문

4. 114() ‘결단의 순간을 놓치지 말라43:1-14

본문 관찰과 묵상

애굽에서 가져온 양식이 떨어졌다. 유다가 야곱에게 베냐민을 데리고 가야 총리를 만나고 잡혀있는 시므온도 데려온다고 빨리 가게 해달라고 요청하였다. 이스라엘은 토산품과 갑절의 돈을 가지고 가라고 했다. 자식을 잃게 되면 잃으리라는 결단을 하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

세상 양식이 떨어지면 위기가 오듯 하늘양식도 떨어지면 영적으로 죽는다. 영육간에 위기가 오면 결단하여야 한다. 에스더는 죽으면 죽으리라’(4:16) 고 결단하였고 야곱은 자식을 잃으면 잃으리라고 결단하였다.

결단과 적용

내가 귀히 여겨 잡고 있던 것을 놓아야 하나님이 원하시는 결단이 된다. 내가 잡고 있는 것이 무엇인가? 담임목사로서 기득권이 무엇인가? 은퇴하면 그런것들을 놓아야 한다. 그래야 내가 자유하고 후임목사도 자유할 것이다. 그렇게 살리라!

4. Nov 4(Fri). ‘Never miss the decision-making moment’ Gen. 43:1-14

Observation and meditation on the text

Jacob’s family ran out of food which were bought from Egypt. Judah strongly persuaded his father Jacob that they must hurry to bring Benjamin to meet the prime minister in Egypt to take back Simeon in custody as well as food. Israel suggested to take the indigenous food along with the doubled amount of money to give to the prime minister. He said that if he would be bereaved, he would be bereaved.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

I will experience crisis If I run out of food for my flesh. Likewise, if I run out of spiritual food, I will also experience spiritual crisis. Therefore, if I experience physical or spiritual crises, I must make an adamant and obstinate decision. Esther declared ‘if I perish, I will perish’ (Esther. 4:16). Likewise, Jacob pronounced ‘if I am bereaved, I am bereaved.’

Decisions and applications

My decision shall be what God wants me to do if I let go of whatever I have grasped as a treasure. What have I grasped? What are the vested rights for a senior pastor? Upon my retirement, I must let go of them. Then I as well as my successor shall be set free. I will do that!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.