Nov 3 Thu QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,282회 작성일 22-11-28 20:05

본문

3. 113() ‘내가 내려놓아야 할 것은 무엇인가?’ 42:26-38

본문 관찰과 묵상

요셉의 10형제가 집에 돌아와 자루를 풀었다. 가지고 갔던 돈이 나왔다. 도둑으로 오해될까 전전긍긍하였다. 베냐민을 데리고 가야 시므온도 구할수 있다는 말에 그들의 아버지 야곱도 전전긍긍하였다. 장남 르우벤이 자신이 베냐민을 데리고 갔다 못오면 자신의 2 아들들을 죽이라고 하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

토기장이의 손에서 진흙은 조금씩, 그러나 확실히 만들어진다. 야곱은 사기꾼에서 벧엘과 얍복강의 체험을 하며 하나님의 종으로 만들어져 갔다. 그러나 아직도 편애의 문제가 미 해결이었다. 이삭도 편애함으로 가족이 흩어졌다.

결단과 적용

야곱이 편애하던 요셉도 없어졌다. 그 동생 베냐민을 잡고 있었다. 하나님은 이제 그 베냐민도 놓으라고 하신다. 내가 잡고 있는 것을 놓아야 하나님의 뜻이 이루어진다. 오늘도 하나 하나 놓으며 살아간다. 내년이면 담임목사직도 내려놓는다.

3. Nov 3(Thu). ‘What should I let go of my hand?’ Gen. 42:26-38

Observation and meditation on the text

Josephs 10 brothers returned home when they opened their sack, each one’s money was found in the sack. They were terrified because they could be accused of being thieves. Their father Jacob was also terrified by their insist that if they wanted to save Simeon, they must take Benjamin. The Oldest son Reuben promised that he would take them back. If not, they could kill his own 2 sons.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

In the hands of a potter, the clay gradually but surely is being made according to the potter’s will. Jacob had been being formed through his experiences at Bethel and Jabbok River. However, his favoritism was not solved yet. His father Isaac also divided his family due to his favoritism.

Decisions and applications

Joseph whom Jacob favored was gone. Jacob grasped hard Benjamin. Now God asks Jacob to let him go. When I let go of something I have grasped, the will of God will be fulfilled. Therefore, today I simply let go of one by one. Next Year I will let go of my title, senior pastor.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.