Nov 2 Wed QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,327회 작성일 22-11-28 20:03

본문

2. 112() ‘피는 물보다 진하다42:18-25

본문 관찰과 묵상

요셉은 형들에게 자신은 하나님을 경외하기에 저들의 생명을 보전하게 한다고 말했다. 시므온이 옥에 갇히고 나머지는 곡식을 가지고 가서 가족을 살리고 막내아우를 데려오라고 하였다. 형들이 옛날에 요셉이 애걸하여도 팔았기에 그 피 값을 받는것이라고 회개하는 말에 요셉은 울었다. 곡식과 그들이 가지고 온 돈도 자루에 넣어주고 길양식도 주어 보냈다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

회개할 때 하나님과 사람과의 관계가 회복이 된다. 형들이 과거 자신에게 한 일을 회개하는 것을 듣고 요셉의 마음도 복수의 마음에서 긍휼의 마음으로 바뀌었다. 사랑으로 가족을 살리고 막내 동생 베냐민을 보기를 원하였다.

결단과 적용

피는 물보다 진하다. 피를 나눈 형제는 작은 회개를 통하여도 금방 하나가 된다. 예수의 보혈로 구원함을 받아 하나님의 자녀가 된 그리스도인들은 작은 일에도 서로 회개하고 서로 용서하며 하나가 되어 살아야 한다. 나의 삶에도 이런 하나되는 역사가 누군가의 회개를 통하여 일어나기를 기도한다.

2. Nov 2(Wed). ‘Blood is thicker than water’ Gen. 42:18-25

Observation and meditation on the text

Joseph spoke to his brothers that he wanted to save their lives because he feared God. Simeon was in custody and the rest of them were sent home by Joseph with grain to save their family and to bring the youngest brother Benjamin. Joseph was touched by his brothers’ repentance that they were punished and gave an account for Joseph’s blood because they did not listen to Joseph when he pleaded for his life. Joseph put each man’s silver back in his sack with grain along with the provision for their journey and sent them back home.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

When I repent of my sins, my broken relationship with God and peoples is restored. Upon hearing his brothers’ repentance of sins against him, Joseph’s heart was changed from vengeance to mercy. He wanted to save his family and see his younger brother Benjamin with love.

Decisions and applications

Blood is thicker than water. Bloods can bring about unity at a mere repentance. Christians who are saved by the blood of Jesus can repent of each sin and forgive one another to live in unity. I pray for this restoration by my repentance for my life.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.