Nov 1 Tue QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,753회 작성일 22-11-28 20:00

본문

1. 111() ‘내게 상처준 사람을 사랑으로 덮으라42:1-17

본문 관찰과 묵상

야곱은 베냐민을 제외한 10형제를 애굽에 보내 곡식을 사오게 하였다. 요셉은 그들을 알아보았지만 자신을 감췄다. 그리고 정탐꾼이라고 의심하였다. 부인하는 그들에게 베나민을 데려와 정탐꾼이 아님을 증명하라고 하였다. 그리고 모두 3일동안 감금하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

나에게 심한 상처를 준 사람을 나는 어떻게 대하여야 할 것인가? 권력을 가진 요셉은 형들을 죽일수도 있었을 것이다. 형들이 자기에게 무릎을 꿇게 되리라는 꿈을 생각하며 3일동안 가두었다. 보고싶은 친 동생 베냐민을 데려오라는 말은 증오할 수밖에 없는 형들을 증오로 대하지 않고 사랑하는 베냐민을 만나고 그를 사랑하는 마음으로 형들을 대하려는 요셉의 중심을 본다.

결단과 적용

하나님중심으로 하나님의 꿈을 가지고 사는 사람은 원수도 사랑한다. 박해하는 자를 위하여 기도한다. 3일간 옥에 가둔 것을 형들도 고난 속에서 자신들의 잘못을 깨우치게 하려는 의도가 있다. 그러나 그 보다 더 큰 울림은 자신의 갈등을 3일간의 기도를 통하여 하나님의 뜻을 따르려는 의도로 본다. 하나님의 아들은 원수를 사랑할수 있기 때문이다. ‘네 원수를 사랑하라!’

Nov 1(Tue). ‘Cover the sins of your provoker by the love of Jesus’

Gen. 42:1-17

Observation and meditation on the text

Jacob sent his 10 sons except Benjamin to Egypt to buy food to survive. Joseph immediately recognized his brothers but concealed himself. He told them he doubted about their identity. He said they must be the spies. When they denied it, Joseph asked them to prove their identity by taking Benjamin to him. They were put in custody for three days.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

How should I respond to anyone who might hurt me so badly? Joseph could kill his brothers by his power. However, Joseph remembered his dream that his brothers would kneel before him. So, he put them in 3 days’ custody. Joseph’ order to his brothers to take Benjamin to him reveals his inner thought that he would embrace his enemies with his love for Benjamin instead of taking avenge on them.

Decisions and applications

If I dream God’s dream and live God-centered life, I can love my enemies. I can pray for my persecutors. Joseph must have an intention that his brothers might repent of their sins while they were in 3 day’s custody. However, there must be much more intention for Joseph that he would take 3 days’ prayer and to be led by God’s will. God’s children can love even enemies as Jesus says, ‘love your enemy.’

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.