Oct 31 Mon QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,703회 작성일 22-11-28 19:53

본문

31. 1031() ‘복이 되어 사는 인생41:46-57

본문 관찰과 묵상

요셉이 30세에 애굽의 총리가 되었다. 7년 풍년의 해에 요셉이 전국을 다니며 곡식을 모아 저장 하였다. 흉년이 들기전에 므낫세와 에브람을 낳았다. 흉년이 들자 애굽국민과 각국사람들이 양식을 사러 요셉에게 나아왔다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

하나님 중심으로 사는 사람은 집안과 나라에 복이 되어산다. 애굽의 7년 풍년동안 요셉도 2 아들을 선물로 받았다. 흉년이 들어도 미리 준비한 애굽은 든든하였고 모든 사람에게 양식을 줄 수 있는 복이 되었다.

결단과 적용

하나님이 주신 꿈을 꾸는 사람은 하나님이 그 꿈을 이루어 주신다. 내 야망이 아닌 하나님의 꿈을 오늘도 꾸며 산다. 하나님의 때에 하나님이 높이시고 모든 사람에게 복이 되는 보람있고 주님께 영광돌리는 삶을 살아가리라!

31. Oct 31(Mon). ‘Live as a blessing’ Gen. 41:46-57

Observation and meditation on the text

At the age of 30, Joseph became the prime minister of Egypt. During the 7 years of abundant harvest, Joseph travelled throughout Egypt and collected all the food produced and stored them. Before the years of famine, 2 sons were born to Joseph, Manasseh, and Ephraim. When the 7 years of famine begun not only the Egyptians but also all the world came to Joseph to get food.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

If I live God-centered life, I shall become a blessing both for my family and nation. During the 7 years of prosperity, Joseph also received 2 sons from God. Even though there was the 7 years of famine, Egypt stood firmly, and could be a blessing for all the world.

Decisions and applications

If I dream a dream of God, it is God who fulfills God’s dream. Therefore, I also dream God’s dream instead of my ambition today. I do believe that I shall glorify God when God’s time comes by living as a blessing for all the people so that I may live a meaningful life.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.