Oct 30 Sun QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,256회 작성일 22-11-28 19:50

본문

30. 1030(주일) ‘바닥에서 정상으로 올리시는 하나님41:37-45

본문 관찰과 묵상

요셉의 해석에 바로와 모든 신하가 좋게 여겼다. 하나님의 영에 감동이 된 사람이라고 했다. 명철과 지혜가 뛰어난 요셉에게 바로는 총리직을 주었다. 왕의 인장반지를 끼우고 세마포옷에 금사슬을 목에 걸어주고 왕 다음 두 번째 수레를 타게했다. 그의 이름을 사브넷바네아라 하고 아스낫을 아내로 주었다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

바닥에서 정상으로 하나님은 요셉을 올려주셨다. 바로의 집 곧 애굽나라를 통치하게 하였다. 요셉의 삶의 순간 순간 하나님이 개입하셨다. 그리고 요셉은 억울한 일을 당하여도 침묵으로 하나님의 때를 기다렸다. 나는 지금 무엇을 기다리며 사는가?

결단과 적용

나는 갑자기 육신이 연약하여져서 대내 대외 관계에서 뒤로 밀렸다. 교회는 후임자를 세우며 계속 뒤로 물러간다. 대외적으로도 옛날처럼 오라는 데 다가지 않고 절제한다. 한참 뛸때가 있었으면 이제 정리하며 살때가 되었다. 사람들을 세워 바톤텃치하게 하고 나는 또 하나님의 때를 기다리며 살리라! 30. Oct 

30(Sun). ‘God who lifts me up from gutter most to utmost’

Gen. 41:37-45

Observation and meditation on the text

Joseph’s interpretation of the dreams of the king and suggestion were well accepted by the King and his officers. They called Joseph that he was the man in whom the Spirit of God was. Joseph who was understood as a man of discernment and wisdom was positioned to be the prime minister of Egypt. Pharaoh took of his signet ring and put it on Joseph’s finger. He dressed Joseph in robes of fine linen and put a gold chain around his neck. The King had him ride in a chariot as his second-in-command. He gave Joseph a new name Zapheneath-Paneah, and he gave Asenath to be his wife.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

God lifted Joseph from the gutter most to utmost. He had him rule over the whole land of Egypt. God made a divine intervention moment by moment. Joseph remained in silence whenever he was falsely accused and waited for God’s time. What should I wait for today?

Decisions and applications

My relationship with people in and outside of church was loosen due to the unexpected and sudden physical illnesses. In addition to that I have begun to hide myself from people as I delegate authority and power to my future successor. I have begun to practice self-control in carrying out my pastoral ministries in and outside of church. I do not accept all invitations. I know that if there was my heyday, now it is the time for me to fade away. I delegate my ministries to others for continuity and keep on waiting for God’s time for my future life.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.