Oct 29 Sat QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,239회 작성일 22-11-28 19:46

본문

29. 1029() ‘하나님이 주시는 지혜의 탁월함41:17-36

본문 관찰과 묵상

바로가 요셉에게 꾼 꿈을 말해주었다. 요셉은 바로가 꾼 꿈이 2개지만 하나였고 하나님이 이루실 일을 정하셨기에 두 번이나 꾸게하셨다고 했다. 꿈의 해석은 애굽에 7해 풍년이 드나 그 다음 7해에 흉년이 들어 망한다 하였다. 대책은 풍년의 때에 매년 곡식의 1/5을 저장하여 흉년을 대비하라고 하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

애굽의 모든 점술가와 현인보다 히브리 소년의 명철과 지혜가 더 뛰어났다. 그것은 하나님이 주신 명철과 지혜였다. 하나님의 택함받은 종들은 세상을 판단하며 산다. 세상에 판단받지 않는다. 하나님의 지혜가 높기 때문이다.

결단과 적용

대인이 꺼리고 헬라인이 미련하게 보이는 것이 십자가에 달려 돌아가 죽으신 예수님이다. 그러나 그 예수님은 하나님의 지혜요 하나님의 능력이다. 세상 사람들이 볼 때 별 볼일 없는 사람같아도 그리스도인들은 세상을 해석하고 판단한다. ‘신령한 자는 모든 것을 판단하나 자기는 아무에게도 판단을 받지 않는다’(고전 2:15). 오늘도 하나님이 주시는 명철과 지혜로, 성경의 말씀으로 세상을 읽으며 대처하며 이기며 살아가게 하시는 주님을 찬양한다.

29. Oct 29(Sat). ‘The excellency of God’s given wisdom’ Gen.41:17-36

Observation and meditation on the text

Pharaoh told his dreams to Joseph. Joseph told the king that his 2 dreams were actually one dream, and God showed his will twice because God was determined to realize his dreams. Joseph’s interpretation was that there would be great abundance for 7 years. However, 7 years of famine would follow them, and it would ravage the land. Joseph challenged the king to save 1/5 of the harvest every year to prepare the 7 years’ famine.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Hebrew lad’s discernment and wisdom was more excellent than that of all the magician and wisemen in Egypt, which were given to Joseph by God. Therefore, God’s chosen servants judge the world instead of being judged by the world because God’s wisdom is higher than them.

Decisions and applications

Crucified Jesus was a stumbling block to the Jews and a foolishness to Gentiles. However, Jesus was God’s wisdom and power. When the world may look down on Christians, they interpret and judge the world. ‘The spiritual man judges about all things, but he is not subject to merely human judgments (I Co. 2:15). Today I praise the Lord who gives me his discernment and wisdom. Therefore, I prepare myself to fight against the sinful attack by reading the Bible so that I may win the spiritual battle.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.