10. April 10 (Sat) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 필라안디옥교회
댓글 0건 조회 11,482회 작성일 21-06-18 18:20

본문

10. 4월 10일(토) ‘하나님이 절대주권으로 일 하신다’ 출 3:13-22

본문관찰과 묵상

모세는‘내가 누구이기에!’라고 하나님의 부르심을 첫 번째 거절하였습니다. 하나님이 ‘내가 반드시 너와 함께 하리라’하신 말씀에도 확신이 덜했습니다. 그래서 두 번째 질문하였습니다. 이스라엘 자손이 내게 ‘누가 보냈느냐고 하면 어떻게 합니까?’하나님은‘스스로 있는 자가 보냈다’고 하라고 말씀하셨습니다. 절대주권자 여호와 하나님이 하실 것입니다. 애굽인이 보내기를 거절해도 내가 여러 가지 이적으로 저들을 쳐서라도 이스라엘을 구원하실 것입니다. 이스라엘은 절대로 빈손으로 출애굽하지 않을 것도 약속하셨습니다. 

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

여호와 하나님은 그 누구에게도 다스림 받지 않습니다. 절대주권자입니다. 여호와 하나님은 ‘스스로 존재하시는 분’입니다. 그의 절대주권으로 이스라엘을 구원하실 것입니다. 나의 모든 사역은 내가 하는 것이 아니라 주님이 하십니다. 단지 나를 도구로 사용하십니다. 나에게 필요한 모든 것도 공급하시면서 나를 구원하십니다. 왜냐하면 나의 하나님은 스스로 존재하시는 분이기 때문입니다.
결단과 적용

아무리 돈과 권력이 많은 사람이라도 그 사람은 누군가를 무엇인가를 의지하여야 합니다. 그러나 나의 하나님은 스스로 존재하시는 분입니다. 아무에게도 어떤 제약도 받지 않으십니다. 도리어 모든 사람에게 어떠한 제약도 가할수 잇는 분입니다. 그 주님이 오늘까지 나와 함께 하셨습니다. 나의 나됨은 하나님의 은혜입니다. 앞으로도 절대 주권자 예수님만 의지하고 믿음으로 나갑니다. 주여 나를 도우소서! 

10. April 10 (Sat) ‘God reigns with sovereignty’ Ex. 3:13-22

Observation and meditation on the text

Moses rejected God’s call by saying to God, ‘who am I Lord?’ He did not have full assurance even after hearing from God’s promise to be with him. So, he asked God at the second time. What should I do if the Israelites asked me what is the name of God who sent me? God answered to Moses to tell them that he was sent by ‘I am who I am.’ It would be God who was sovereign. God assured Moses that God would bring about the variety of miracles to strike the Egyptians. In addition to that, God promised Moses that the Israelites would never let the Hebrews come out of Egypt with empty hands. 

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

The sovereign Lord will never be ruled by anyone. He is all mighty and sovereign. The Lord God is ‘I am who I am’ God would deliver the Israelites with his sovereign power. Hence, all the ministries I carry is not from me but God. I am just his instrument. God saves me as God provides me whatever my necessities because my God never relies on anyone or anything. He is ‘I am who I am.’ 

Decisions and applications

No matter how much powerful I am with money and authority, I have to rely on somebody and something. However, my God is self-existing God; I am who I am. He is never limited or circumscribed by anything or anyone. Rather, God can limit or circumscribe anyone and anything. Such sovereign God has been with me all the way up to now. Therefore, by God’s grace I am what I am today. Naturally, I will keep on relying only on the sovereign Lord Jesus Christ and doing my pastoral ministries as well as missional services. So, Lord help me!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.