Oct 28 Fri QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,261회 작성일 22-11-28 19:44

본문

28. 1028() ‘하나님의 때에 하나님이 일하신다41:1-16

본문 관찰과 묵상

2년후에 바로가 꿈을 꾸었다. 아름답고 살진 7곱 암소가 흉하고 파리한 7곱 암소에게 먹히는 꿈이었다. 또 꿈을 꾸니 이번에서 한 줄기에 무성하고 충실한 7이삭을 그후에 가늘고 마른 7이삭이 나와 삼켜버리는 꿈이었다. 애굽의 점술가와 현인이 그 꿈 해석을 못할 때 술맡은 관원이 요셉이 생각나 바로에게 말했다. 바로가 요셉을 불러 꿈 해석을 요청하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

바로가 꿈을 꾸고 뜻을 몰라 번민하였다. 술 맡은 관원장이 그 때서 자신의 꿈을 해석한 요셉을 기억하고 바로에게 추천하였다. 2년전에 요셉을 소개하였더라면 누구도 별 관심이 없었을 것이다. 늦는 것 같아도 하나님은 하나님의 때에 택한자를 들어 사용하신다.

결단과 적용

내가 원하는 시간에 내가 원하는 방법으로 하나님은 역사하지 않으신다. 하나님의 때에 하나님의 방법으로 택한자를 들어 사용하신다. 그러므로 나는 인내하며 하나님의 때를 기다려야 한다. 내가 미리 나선다면 하나님의 때를 놓칠수도 있기 때문이다. 나의 남은 삶을 주님께 위탁하고 기다리며 살리라!

28. Oct 28(Fri). ‘God works in God’s time’ Gen. 41:1-16

Observation and meditation on the text

Two years later Pharaoh dreamed dreams. Seven sleek and fat cows were devoured by 7 ugly and gaunt cows. In another dream he saw that seven healthy and good heads of grain were swallowed up by the thin and scorched heads of grain. When all the magician and wise men could not interpret the king’s dream, the cupbearer remembered Joseph who interpreted his dream and recommended him to the king. Pharaoh sent for Joseph and asked the meaning of his dreams.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

When Pharaoh was frustrated because he did not understand the meaning of his dreams, the cupbearer remembered Joseph and recommended him to the king. If the cupbearer recommended Joseph 2 years ago when he was released from the prison, few people would be interested in Joseph. When God’s answer to my prayers are delayed, I hear the voice of the Lord that God will work in God’s time to use a chosen one. I must wait for God’s time.

Decisions and applications

God never moves according to the time and the way I want to be done. God works only by God’s administration in God’s time to use a chosen one. Therefore, I must practice patience to wait for God’s time. If I act before God in a hurry, I may miss God’s time. I will leave the rest of my life in God’ hands and wait for God’s time for everything.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.