Oct 26 Wed QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,270회 작성일 22-11-28 19:39

본문

26. 1026() ‘만남 에는 하나님의 뜻이 있다40:1-8

본문 관찰과 묵상

요셉이 있던 감옥에 바로왕의 술 담당, 떡 담당자가 죄를 짓고 들어왔다. 요셉이 그들을 섬길 때 두 사람이 꿈을 꾸었다. 꿈 해석을 못하고 근심에 차 있는 모습을 보고 요셉이 그들에게 꿈의 해석은 하나님께 있으니 꾼 꿈을 말하라고 하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

노예로 팔린 요셉이 바로왕의 측근 두 사람을 만난 것은 우연이 아니었다. 하나님의 뜻을 이루기 위하여 요셉에게 만남을 주셨다. 만남에는 항상 하나님의 뜻이 있다. 내가 만난 사람들을 통하여 하나님은 뜻을 이루신다.

결단과 적용

오늘까지 수많은 사람들을 만나면서 살았다. 직접적으로 나의 삶에 선한 영향을 끼쳐주신 분들이 많다. 반대로 나의 삶에 아픔과 가시가 된 사람들도 많다. 공통점은 그들을 통하여 하나님은 나를 연단하시고 성화시켜 주셨다. 그리고 그들을 통하여 오늘의 내가 있게 하셨다. 만남의 축복을 주신 주님께 감사드린다.

26. Oct 26 (Wed). ‘Meeting people is God’s way to fulfill God’s will’

Gen. 40:1-8

Observation and meditation on the text

When Joseph was incarcerated, the cupbearer and the baker of the king Pharaoh were put into the prison due to their sins against the king.

Joseph served them when each of them dreamed a dream. When Joseph saw them to be saddened because they could not interpret their dream, Joseph encouraged them to tell him of their dream because the interpretations of dreams belonged to God.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

It was not a coincidence for Joseph who was sold as a slave to meet the officers of the king Pharaoh in the prison. God gave the meeting to fulfill God’s will through Joseph. There is always God’s will for me to meet somebody because God fulfills God’s will through those whom I may meet in my life.

Decisions and applications

I have met multitude of people up to now in my life. There are many people who has made a good impact upon my life. On the contrary, there has been many who has become pain and thorn in my life. Through those positive or negative meetings, God has disciplined and sanctified me. And I owe my life to them. I give thanks to the Lord for the meetings.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.