Oct 25 Tue QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,301회 작성일 22-11-28 19:37

본문

25. 1025() ‘거짓 정죄를 받아도 염려하지 말라!’ 39:11-23

본문 관찰과 묵상

집안에 사람이 없을 때 보디발의 아내가 요셉을 유혹하였다. 그러나 요셉이 거절하고 옷을 놓고 집을 나왔다. 보디발의 아내는 집 사람들과 남편에게 요셉이 자기를 희롱하려하다 소리지르자 옷을 놓고 도망쳤다고 했다. 보디발이 화가나 옥에 가두었다. 그러나 하나님이 요셉과 함께 하심으로 간수장의 은혜를 받게하였다. 옥중 죄수의 모든일을 요셉이 처리하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

나로 말미암아 너희를 욕하고 박해하고 거짓으로 너희를 거슬러 모든 악한 말을 할때에는 너희에게 복이 있나니 기뻐하고 즐거워하라 하늘에서 너희 의 상이 큼이라 너희 전에 있던 선지자들도 이같이 박해하였느니라’(5:11-12).

결단과 적용

나와 아내가 육신적으로 극심한 고통을 당할 때 많은 분들이 기도하여 주시고 사랑을 베풀어 주셔서 기적적으로 회복하여 가고 있다. 그러나 아주 가까운 분으로부터 나의 당하는 고통이 나의 교만과 죄로 말미암음이라는 정죄를 받았을 때 너무 마음이 아팠다. 나도 더 이상 교제하기 싫어졌다. 소통이 끊어졌다. 주님께 맡긴다. 기도하며 용서는 하였지만 아직 교제는 중단되었다

25. Oct 25(Tue). ‘Don’t worry when I am falsely judged’ Gen.39:11-23

Observation and meditation on the text

Potiphar’s wife seduced Joseph when there were no people except them. However, Joseph refused her and ran out of her house left his cloak in her hand. She called her household and her husband and told them that the Hebrew man tried to rape her, but she screamed at him, and he ran away left his cloak in her hand. Out of rage, Potiphar threw Joseph into a prison. However, since God was with Joseph, he was favored by the prison warden. Joseph oversaw all the prisoners.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

‘Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecute the prophets who were before you’ (Matt. 5:11-12).

Decisions and applications

So many people prayed and shared their love with me and my wife when we were suffering physically due to our health issues so that we could recuperate from our illnesses miraculously. However, I was deeply wounded by some people’s judgement that we were suffering due to our pride and sins. I felt extreme betrayal by their legalistic view and began to stay away from them. Since that time on we stopped communicating for each other. I commit everything in God’s hands. I forgave them in my prayers, but our fellowship has ended as of now.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.