Oct 24 Mon QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,329회 작성일 22-11-28 19:35

본문

24. 1024() ‘하나님이 함께 하시면 복이 된다39:1-10

본문 관찰과 묵상

요셉은 바로의 경호실장 보디발의 집에 노예로 팔렸다. 그러나 하나님이 그와 함께 하심으로 형통하였다. 보디발로 하나님이 요셉과 함께 하심을 보았다. 그가 요셉을 가정총무로 삼고 신뢰하며 맡겼다. 보디발의 아내가 매일 요셉을 유혹하였으나 요셉은 하나님앞에 큰 악을 행할수 없다고 거절하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

형들에게 팔려 노예가 되었으나 하나님이 함께 하시면 그의 삶은 형통하다. 또한 다른 사람들에게 복이 된다. 하나님이 함께 하시면 세상의 그 어떤 유혹도 이길수 있다. 함께 하시는 하나님께 큰 악을 행치 않기 때문이다.

결단과 적용

24살 때 집을 떠난후 오늘까지 하나님은 나와 함께 하셨다. 매 순간

순간이 기적이었다. 이렇게 형통할 수가 없다. 하나님이 함께 하시니 구별된 삶을 살아왔다. 그러나 때때로 내 생각대로 행하여 주님께 근심을 끼친적도 있었다. 앞으로 남은 인생 온전한 순종의 삶을 살아가리라! 특별히 아내를 돌보는 일이 너무 힘들지만 끝까지 내게 주신 십자가로 지고 가리라!

24. Oct 24(Mon). ‘If God is with me, I shall become a blessing’

Gen. 39:1-10

Observation and meditation on the text

Joseph was sold as a slave to Potiphar who was Pharaoh’s captain of the guard. However, Joseph prospered because God was with him. Potiphar himself witnessed that God was with Joseph. Therefore, he put Joseph in charge of his household with trust. Potiphar’s wife tempted Joseph every day, but Joseph refused her as he declared that he could not commit such a great sin against God.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Even though Joseph was sold by his brothers as a slave, he prospered because God was with him. At the same time, he became a blessing for others. If God is with me, I also can overcome all kinds of temptations because I will never sin against God who is with me all the time.

Decisions and applications

Since I left from my family at the age of 24, God has been with me all the time. Therefore, moment by moment I have experienced God’s miracle. And God has made me prosperous. Since God is with me, I could live a differentiated life. However, from time to time, I step on God’s nerve by making decisions on my own way. For the rest of my life, I shall totally surrender to the Lord. Especially, even though it is beyond my ability to take care of my wife, I will consider it to be my cross and I will bear it with me every day.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.