Oct 19 Wed QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,717회 작성일 22-11-28 19:22

본문

19. 1019() ‘위기 속에 개입하시는 하나님37:12-24

본문 관찰과 묵상

야곱이 세겜에서 양을 치는 형들에게 요셉을 보냈다. 헤브론 골짜기에서 세겜으로 며칠을 걸어갔다. 그러나 형들이 도단으로 갔다는 말을 듣고 먼곳까지 찾아갔다. 요셉이 오는 것을 보고 형들이 죽이자로 제의하였다. 장자 르우벤이 피를 흘리지 말고 구덩이에 넣자고 하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

요셉은 절체절명의 위기속에 빠졌다. 아버지에게서는 멀고 미워하는 형들이 죽이려 하였다. 그 때 하나님은 장남 르우벤의 마음을 감동하사 그를 구덩이에 넣었다고 빼어내 아버지에게 돌리려는 마음을 주었다. 위기 속에서도 하나님이 택한 사람은 하나님이 어떤 사람을 통하여서라고 구원받게 하신다.

결단과 적용

하나님이 주신 꿈을 꾸는 사람은 아버지의 말씀대로 끝까지 순종한다. 자신을 미워하는 형들인 것을 요셉이 왜 몰랐겠는가? 알면서도 아버지의 말씀에 순종하였다. 하나님의 개입으로 르우벤을 통하여 구원받게 하신다. 오늘 나의 삶도 어떤 형편에서도 주님의 말씀에 순종하리라. 하나님은 끝까지 나를 보호하시고 인도하사 하나님의 뜻을 나를 통하여 성취하시리라 믿는다.

19. Oct 19(Wed). ‘God who intervenes in my crisis’ Gen. 37:12-24

Observation and meditation on the text

Jacob sent Joseph to his brothers who grazed his fathers’ flock in Shechem. It took Joseph several days to reach Shechem from Hebron on foot. However, he had to go further to Dothan where he was told his brothers moved. When Joseph was seen to get closer to them, his brothers suggested to kill him. At that critical moment, the oldest son Reuben suggested not to shed blood, but to throw Joseph into a cistern.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Joseph fell into a unrestorable crisis. He was at the place beyond his father’s reach, but closer to the brothers who hated and wanted to kill him. Right at that critical moment God inspired Reuben’s heart so that he would save Joseph after throwing him into a waterless cistern. God’s chosen one is remembered by God and deliver him out of indescribable crisis through any person.

Decisions and applications

Anyone who’s got dream from above never fails to obey the Lord all the way to the end. Joseph knew that his brothers hated him. However, he obeyed his father to visit them. He was delivered from his brothers’ scheme through Reuben. No matter what may happen to my life, today I am determined to obey the Lord. I do believe that the Lord will protect and guide me to his righteous path so that I may be used to fulfill God’s will.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.