9. April 9 (Fri) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 필라안디옥교회
댓글 0건 조회 9,613회 작성일 21-06-18 18:19

본문

9. 4월 9일(금) ‘나와 함께 하시는 주님만 의지합니다’ 출 3:1-12

본문관찰과 묵상

40년간 미디안 광야에서 모세는 연단을 받았습니다. ‘광야의 연단’은 하나님이 사랑하는 자에게 주시는 특별코스입니다 (히 12:6). 그 연단의 끝에 하나님은 모세와 대면하셨습니다. 하나님 앞에 서는 것이 거룩함에 이르는 체험입니다. 모세는 신발을 벗어 하나님께 드렸습니다. 하나님이 애굽에서 고통 하는 히브리인을 구원하라는 사명을 주셨습니다. ‘내가 누구이기에?’ 거절하는 모세에게 반드시 함께 할 것을 약속하셨습니다.
QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

광야의 연단은 쓰임받는 종들에게 필수코스입니다. 그 연단을 거쳐 하나님과 대면할 때 구별된 거룩함으로 초대하십니다. 신발을 벗는 것은 자신의 모든 권리를 양도하는 것입니다. 나 같은 자격 없는 종을 부르실 때 하나님은 반드시 나와 함께 하실 것을 약속하셨습니다. 그리고 내가 죄의 종노릇 할 때 속했던 곳으로 나를 보내십니다. 나를 보지 말고 스스로 존재하시는 하나님을 의지합니다.
결단과 적용

하나님의 임재는 내가 ‘돌이켜 보아야’합니다. 하나님의 임재 자체가 거룩성의 구별성입니다. 불이 붙은 떨기나무가 타서 없어지지 않는 것은 하나님의 임재는 그 어떤 것도 의지 하지 않는 하나님의 구별성, 거룩성입니다. 돌이켜 보는 자가 거룩함으로 초청 받습니다. 나도 오늘 구별된 삶을 주님 앞에 드립니다. 나와 함께 하시는 주님만을 의지합니다. 책을 쓰는 일과 수정하는 일이 엄청난 부담으로 다가오지만 주님이 힘과 지혜 주셔서 능히 다 감당하게 하실줄 믿습니다. 오늘도 열심히 쓰겠습니다. 

9. April 9 (Fri) QT ‘I rely on the Lord only who is with me’ Ex. 3:1-12

Observation and meditation on the text

Moses was disciplined by God in the Midian wilderness, which is a privilege of special course only to the beloved by God (Heb. 12:6). At the end of the disciplinary course, God encountered with Moses. To stand before the holy God was an experience to holiness. Moses took of his shoes and gave it to the Lord. God commissioned Moses to deliver the Hebrews from the Egyptian bondages suffering as her slaves. Moses refused and rejected God’s call by saying, ‘who am I Lord, me? No way! To the reluctant Moses, God promised that He would never fail to be with him. 

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Wilderness disciplinary course is a mandatory for the servants of God. At the end of the course, when I encounter with the Lord face to face in his presence, God calls me to his holiness. To take off my shoes meant to the Jews to give up all their rights and to surrender it to the Lord. When God calls such an unqualified one like me, God promises with me to be with me always. And then, the Lord sends me back to where I used to belong as a slave of my fleshly sins. Therefore, I never rely on me but totally surrender my life to the One who exists by himself for himself. 

Decisions and applications

I must ‘go over and see’ the presence of God. God’s presence itself is holiness and differentiation. The bush which was never consumed by fire speaks aloud that God’s presence itself is holy and consecrated because it never relies on anything else but Godself. If I ‘go over and see’ God’s presence, I am invited and called for holiness. Therefore, today I simply present my consecrated life to the Lord. I totally rely on the Lord who abides in me. Nowadays, I experience a great burdensome in my writing a new book and revising another book. However, I do believe that the Lord will help me with his strength and wisdom so that I may complete them in Jesus Christ. Therefore, I will never waste of my time today, rather I will keep on writing diligently.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.