8. April 8 (Thu) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 필라안디옥교회
댓글 0건 조회 9,553회 작성일 21-06-18 18:18

본문

8. 4월 8일(목) ‘신적개입은 오늘도 우리 모두에게 임합니다’출 2:11-25

본문관찰과 묵상

물에서 구원을 받은 ‘모세’는 하나님의 택함을 받은 도구로 장성하였습니다. 애굽인이 자기 동족 히브리인을 치는 것을 보고 아무도 보는 사람이 없을 때 그 애굽인을 쳐 죽였습니다. 다음날 보니 히브리 사람들끼리 또 싸우는 것을 보고 말렸습니다. 그랬더니 네가 뭔데 애굽인을 쳐 죽인 것처럼 나도 죽이려느냐고 대들었습니다. 자신이 사람 죽인 것이 탄로 난 것을 알고 모세는 미디안 광야로 도망합니다. 거기서 미디안 제사장의 7곱딸들이 양에게 물을 먹일 때 남성목자들이 나타나 방해합니다. 모세가 그들을 물리치고 딸들을 도와줍니다. 미디안 제사장 십보라와 결혼하고 게르솜을 낳고 타국에서 나그네로 살아갑니다. 애굽왕이 죽은후 하나님은 고통받는 이스라엘의 기도를 듣고 그들과 세운 언약을 기억하시고 구원을 시작하십니다.
QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

택함받고 구원받은 사람도 죄를 지을수 있습니다. 종교지도자들은 이것을 부인하고 위선적으로 살았습니다. 주님은 우리가 정직하기를 원하십니다. 모세가 분을 못이겨 살인하였습니다. 살리는 자로 택함 받고 양육받다가 죽이는 자가 되었습니다. 타국에 나그네로 살아갔습니다. 분을 참지 못하면 하나님은 연단하시기 시작합니다. 모세의 40년 미디안광야의 훈련이 시작되었습니다. 히브리 백성들의 부르짖음을 들으시고 하나님은 히브리 백성들과 맺은 언약을 기억하시고 개입하기 시작하셨습니다. 

결단과 적용

하나님의 구원의 역사는 ‘신적개입’으로 이루어지지 나의 노력으로 이루어지지 않습니다 (엡 2:8-9). 첫째, 택함 받았어도 나의 본능적인 충동으로 살리는 자에서 죽이는 자로 별질 되면 하나님은 즉각 개입하십니다. 둘째, 그리고 40년의 성질 죽이는 연단의 기간 속에 개입하셔서 디아스포라가 되어 고난 속에 인격을 변화시키십니다 (롬 5:3-4). 셋째, 고난 속에 부르짖을 때 하나님은 언약을 기억하시고 구원의 역사에 개입하시기 시작합니다. 하나님으로 나에게 주신 약속을 기억하게 하소서! 부르짖게 하소서! 

8. April 8 (Thu) ‘God comes into our life through divine intervention’
Ex. 2:11-25

Observation and meditation on the text

Having been drawn out of water, Moses was chosen and raised to become a God’s vessel. He killed an Egyptian who was beating a Hebrew when no one witnessed it. Next day, Moses intervened a fighting between the two Hebrews, and asked the wrong one not to beat the other. He immediately resisted against Moses that he was trying to kill him as he killed an Egyptian yesterday. Moses realized that what he did was already known to people. And he fled from Pharaoh into the land of Midian. There he witnessed that the 7 daughters of the Median priest were driven out by some male shepherds when they try to water their flock. Moses rescued the female shepherds from male shepherds. As a result, Moses got married to one of them, Zipporah. They had the first son and named him Gershom, meant he became a foreigner in a foreign land. Upon the death of the Pharaoh, the Israelites cried out unto the Lord due to the heavy labor and persecution. 

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

A chosen and saved one can commit sins. However, such hypocritical religious leaders as Pharisees and Sadducees pretended that they are righteous and never sinned. God wants me to be honest. Moses became a murderer out of rage. In the middle of God’s disciplining and preparing him to become a God’s instrument to save his people, he committed sin of killing a man, not to save. As a result he became a fugitive in a foreign land. God made a divine intervention in Moses’ failure of anger control to discipline him in the Median wilderness for 40 years. God also began to make a divine intervention among the Hebrews who cried out unto the Lord, which reminded God of God’s own covenant with them. 

Decisions and applications

God’s work of salvation never completes by my own effort but by God’s divine intervention (Eph. 2:8-9). First of all, God immediately gets involved in my corruption when I fall from a man who gives life to a man who kills others by my fleshly instinct. Second, God begins to transform my character through disciplinary exercise in the wilderness like surroundings as a diaspora for 40 years to purify and refine such a sinner like me (Rom. 5:3-4). Third, God immediately makes a divine intervention into my life to deliver me from a bottomless pit whenever I cry out unto the Lord in the middle of sufferings as he remembers God’s own covenant he established with me. Hence, Lord, I will keep on crying out unto you so that you always remember your promises to save me!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.