7. April 7 (Wed) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 필라안디옥교회
댓글 0건 조회 9,458회 작성일 21-06-18 18:17

본문

7. 4월 7일(수) ‘악한자도 악한 날에 하나님은 쓰신다’ 출 1:15-22
본문관찰과 묵상

애굽왕 바로가 산파들에게 화가 나서 무조건 사내아기는 나일강에 던지라고 합니다. 그 악한 왕도 하나님은 도구로 쓰십니다. 레위인 부부가 아기를 낳아 3달 동안 숨겼습니다. 더 이상 감출 수 없어 나일강 에 갈대상자에 넣어 강가 갈대사이에 두었습니다. 바로의 딸이 발견하였습니다. 그때 아기 누이가 히브리 유모가 있다고 추천 합니다. 그래서 모세는 버려진 아기에서 다시 엄마 품에서 모유를 먹으며 육적으로 영적으로 하나님의 도구로 자라기 시작하였습니다.
QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

‘여호와께서 온갖 것을 그 씌움에 적당하게 지으셨나니 악인도 악한 날에 적당하게 하셨느니라’(잠 16:4). 하나님을 경외하여 정결한 마음으로 순종 하는 자는 귀한 그릇으로, 대적하는 자는 천한그릇으로 쓰임을 받습니다 (딤후 3:20-21). 앗수르 왕은 이스라엘 백성의 머리털과 발(음부) 털과 수염을 미는 ‘세내어온 삭도’로 쓰임 받았습니다 (사 7:20). 나는 오늘 어떤 사람으로 쓰임받기를 원합니까?
결단과 적용

애굽 왕 바로의 분노는 결국 그를 망하게 하였습니다. 산파에게 화가나서 사내아기는 무조건 나일강에 던져 죽이라고 했는데 오히려 모세는 물에서 건짐을 받았습니다. 그리고 공주의 아들이 되었고 바로왕의 아들 왕자가 되었습니다. 히브리인을 죽이려다 오히려 히브리인을 구원하는 구원자를 자기 품에서 기른 것입니다. ‘분을 내어도 지를 짓지 말며 해가 지도록 분을 품지 말고 마귀에게 틈을 주지 말라’(엡 4:26-27). 애굽왕 하나님의 미천한 도구로 쓰임 받았습니다. 주여, 오늘 내가 의분이라 할지라도 분노를 잘 다스리며 살게 하소서!

7. April 7 (Wed) QT ‘God uses even a wicked for a day of disaster’
Ex. 1:15-22

Observation and meditation on the text

Out of anger upon hearing from the midwives, the king of Egypt Pharaoh ordered all the Hebrews to throw all the baby boys into the Nile when they were born. God used the wicked king as God’s tool. One Levite couple gave birth to a fine son, and the wife hid him for 3 months. When she could not hide him any longer, she put the baby in a papyrus basket and placed it among the reeds at the riverside. The Pharaoh’s daughter found it when she went down to the Nile to bathe. Right at that time, the baby’s sister recommended a Hebrew woman to the princess to nurse the baby. As a result, Moses was taken to his own mother to be nursed physically and spiritually to become an instrument of God even though he was deserted to death. 

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

‘The Lord works out everything to its proper end-even the wicked for a day for disaster’ (Pr. 16:4). If anyone who fears the Lord with cleansed heart shall be used for special purpose, while whose heart is filthy to disobey the Lord shall be used very lowly (II Ti. 3:20-21). For example, the king of Assyria should be used as a hired razor to shave Israel’s head and private parts and beard (Isa. 7:20). How should I be used by God today? 

Decisions and applications

The king of Egypt Pharaoh’s uncontrolled anger contributed his fall down. Out of rage against the midwives he ordered to throw all the Hebrew baby boys into the Nile, but Moses was delivered from the water. He became the son of the daughter of Pharaoh and the prince of the king. He tried to kill the Hebrews, but he raised in his arms the deliverer of the Hebrews. ‘In your anger do not sin. Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, and do not give the devil a foothold’ (Eph.4:26-27). After all, the king of Pharaoh was used by God in a very wicked way. Help me Lord to control my anger even though it is a righteous indignation.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.