5. April 5 (Mon) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 필라안디옥교회
댓글 0건 조회 9,206회 작성일 21-06-18 18:16

본문

5. 4월 5일(월) ‘평안함과 고통이 내게 주시는 주님의 뜻은?’ 출 1:1-14
본문관찰과 묵상

야곱이 기근으로 말미암아 애굽으로 피신하였습니다. 70명이 갔습니다. 그러나 그들이 시기질투로 팔아버린 요셉이 그들을 살리는 피난처가 되었습니다. 그러나 요셉이 110세에 죽고 요셉을 알지 못하는 시대가 되자 그 번성한 유대인들에 대한 애굽인의 핍박이 시작되었습니다. 강제노역과 학대가 심하여 질수록 유대인들은 더욱더 숫자가 많아지고 애굽 전지역에 퍼져 나갔습니다.
QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

한 평생 살다보면 만사가 잘될 때가 있고 또 반대로 고난이 임할때도 있습니다. 내가 잘하고 못하고가 아닌 절대주권자의 뜻과 계획이 있습니다. 형제들의 시기질투로 애굽에 팔려간 요셉은 고통당하였습니다. 그러나 원수같은 형제들을 살린 것은 요셉이었습니다. 요셉은 우리를 살리기 위하여 고통당한 예수님의 모형 이었습니다. 요셉이 죽으면서 자손들에게 예언한 것은 하나님이 분명히 애굽에 있는 이스라엘 백성들이 고향에 돌아가게 하실 것이라고 선포하고 죽었습니다. 

결단과 적용

요셉이 죽자 이스라엘 백성들이 애굽인 들에게 존경과 대접을 받던 자리에서 학대와 핍박을 받는 자리로 추락하였습니다. 우연한 일이 아닙니다. 그 환난과 핍박속에서 하나님을 찾기 시작하였고 그들에게 출애굽의 길이 점점 열리기 시작하였던 것입니다. 나의 삶에 우연은 없습니다. 하나님의 뜻과 계획이 있습니다. 나에게 평탄한 길이 주어질 때는 나를 통하여 나의 주변사람들이 복을 받게 하는 복의 근원이 되게 하나님이 역사하십니다. 나에게 고난이 닥칠 때는 빨리 깨달아야 합니다. 사람에게 대접받는 자리에서 주님을 빨리 부르짖고 회복하라는 멧세지입니다. 오늘도 나는 대접받는 자리에서 주님을 부르짖는 자리로 매일 주님께 말씀과 기도로 가까이 나갑니다. 

5. April 5 (Mon) QT ‘What is God’s will for my prosperity and afflictions respectively?’ Ex. 1:1-14

Observation and meditation on the text

Jacob moved into Egypt due to the famine along with his 70 family members. It was Joseph who became the shelter for them even thought he was sold by his own brothers out of envy and hatred. However, upon Joseph’s death at the age of 110, Egyptians began to forget Joseph, and began to persecute the Jews. The more the Jews had hard labor and afflictions, the more the Jews multiplied and spread all over Egypt. 

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

I have experienced good days for certain times, and bad times too in the course of my life up to now. In retrospect, I have realized that it was not due to my ability or inability, but due to God’s sovereign plan for my life. Joseph suffered a lot when he was sold by his brothers into Egypt. However, it became Joseph who saved his family. Joseph was a typology of Jesus who was suffering in order to save the sinners, his betrayers. As he breathed the last breath, Joseph prophesied that the Lord would take his descendants back home. 

Decisions and applications 

The descendants of Joseph became the victims of xenophobia through forced labor and ridicules by the Egyptians; they fell down to the lowly place from the honorable status upon the death of Joseph. It was never a coincidence. In the middle of the predicaments, the Jews began to cry out unto the Lord, and God began to open up a way for them for exodus. Likewise, nothing happens to me coincidently. There is God’s plan and his divine intervention. God designs my life to be a blessing for other people when I am prosperous. On the other hand, when I am throwing in any predicaments, I must realize what God’s will be for me. I used to get a message from God in that case that I must humble myself to cry out unto the Lord from coming out of complacency. Therefore, today I voluntarily step down from honorable place to a lowly place with humility to seek for God’s will through the living word of God and prayers.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.