4. April 4 (Sun) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 필라안디옥교회
댓글 0건 조회 9,108회 작성일 21-06-18 18:16

본문

4. 4월 4일(주일) ‘예수와 함께 부활한 자들의 사명은?’ 마 28:1-20
본문관찰과 묵상

안식일 후 첫날 새벽에 여인들이 예수님의 무덤을 찾았습니다. 천사로부터 예수님이 부활하셨다는 소식을 들었습니다. 여자들이 한편 두려움과 한편 기쁨으로 제자들에게 알리러 가는 중 부활하신 예수님을 만났습니다. 경비병들은 그 소식을 대제사장 들에게 알리고 뇌물을 받고 예수님의 제자들이 예수님의 시신을 훔쳐갔다고 거짓 소문을 퍼트려 사람들은 그 가짜 뉴스를 믿었습니다. 부활소식을 듣고 의심하는 제자도 있었으나 예수님이 친히 나타나서 지상 대 사명을 저들에게 주시고 함께 하실 것을 약속하셨습니다.
QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

부활하신 예수님을 만난 사람들은 부활의 기쁜소식의 전달자로 살기 시작하였습니다. 그러나 그 예수님을 만나지 못한 사람들은 가짜 뉴스를 전하기 시작하였습니다. 옛날이나 지금이나 진리를 거부하는 가짜 뉴스는 계속 양산되고 있습니다. 부활하신 예수님을 내가 정말 만났는가? 아니면 나의 작은 유익을 얻기 위하여 이 엄청난 역사속의 진리를 감추고 가짜 뉴스를 전파하든지, 그것에 속고 사는 삶은 아닌가? 주님의 음성을 듣습니다.
결단과 적용

결국, 복음은 이론이 아닌 나의 삶에 실제로 이루어지는 하나님의 능능력입니다. 예수 그리스도를 만난 사람은 첫째, 자신이 얼마나 큰 죄인인가를 깨닫습니다. 둘째, 나 같은 죄인을 위하여 죽으신 주님의 사랑에 완전히 변화 받습니다. 셋째, 죽으시고 사흘만에 부활하신 주님과 함께 나의 삶이 과거의 죄에 대하여는 죽고 하나님이 기뻐하시는 삶에 대하여 나도 부활을 체험합니다. 그래서 살아있는 자에게 주시는 산 생명의 기쁜 예수님의 나를 위하여 죽으심과 나를 위한 복음을 만 천하에 전파하는 기쁜 소식의 전파자로 살게 되는 것입니다. 그 전하는 사람들을 주님은 그 때 그 때 만나주시고 힘 주시고 능력주십니다. 오늘도 나와 함께 하시는 주님이 주시는 는 능력으로 나의 달려갈 길을 전심을 다하여 달려가겠습니다. 

4. April 4 (Sun) QT ‘The task for the revived with the resurrection of Jesus’ Matt. 28:1-20 

Observation and meditation on the text

At dawn on the first day of the week, several women visited the tomb. There they were met by an angel, and they were told that Jesus was risen. Afraid yet filled with joy they hurried themselves to report the good news to the disciples. On their way to them, they were met by the risen Jesus Christ. On the contrary, the guards reported about the empty tomb to the high priests. The guards were bribed by the religious leaders and began to spread a false news that the disciples of Jesus stole Jesus’ body. People believed in the false news than the truth. Upon hearing the good news of Jesus’ resurrection, some of them doubted about it. However, Jesus appeared them and gave them the great commission to spread this good news to all over the world. And Jesus promised them to be with them forever. 

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Those who encountered with the risen Lord began to live as a bearer of the good news. On the contrary, those who never met the resurrected Jesus began to spread a false news. Since that time on now, false and conspiracy news are being produced in a grand scale. I hear the voice of the Lord; have I really met the risen Lord? Or have I spread false news for the little benefit for myself? Do I preach the truth? Or Am I deceived by the false news? I got to challenge the people in this generation.

Decisions and applications

After all, the gospel of Jesus Christ is not just a theory but reality of God’s power I got to experience personally. Since I met Jesus personally, I have experienced great miracles in my life. First of all, I could realize how wicked sinner I used to be. Second, I am totally broken and repent of my sins and be transformed by Jesus’ immense love who could die for such a sinner like me. Third, I have experienced my own resurrection with Jesus’ by crucifying my sins with Jesus and by being resurrected to live a new and living life to please the Lord instead of pleasing myself. As a result I have become a bearer of the good news, who is alive not dead to spread the life giving gospel of Jesus; his crucifixion and resurrection. In addition to that I have a great privilege to meet the risen Lord Jesus whenever I am witnessing Jesus and I am being empowered by him. Therefore, today, I will keep on running my race to fulfill God’s missions in my life with Jesus who is always with me.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.