Sep 2 Fri QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,502회 작성일 22-11-28 16:57

본문

2. 92() ‘하나님은 의인 한 사람을 찿으신다18:16-33

본문 관찰과 묵상

하나님은 아브라함에게 약속한 일을 이루시려 하였다. 첫째, 아브라함은 그 자식과 권속에게 여호와의 도를 지켜 의와 공도를 행하게 하여야 하였다. 둘째, 아브라함 한 사람이 의인이 되면 공동체를 살리신다고 하셨다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

소돔과 고모라 성에는 의인 한 사람이 없어서 멸망하였다. 어느 곳이나 죄인들로 가득하다. 죄인들이 많아서 심판하시는 것이 아니다. 의인 한 사람이 없어서 심판하신다. 나는 가정과 교회를 살리는 의인인가?

결단과 적용

내가 가정이나 교회 공동체에 거침돌이 아닌 디딤돌로 살기를 주님은 원하신다. 나 때문에 가정과 교회와 나라와 민족이 살게 되기를 기도한다. 최근 몸이 많이 아파 성도들의 사랑과 보살핌을 받았다. 내가 성도들을 섬기고 보살펴야 하는데 마음이 아프다. 내가 걸림돌이 된 듯 하다. 주여 회복의 속도가 빠르게 하소서!

2. Sep 2(Fri). ‘God is searching for a righteous one’ Gen 18:16-33

Observation and meditation on the text

God wanted to fulfill what God had promised with Abraham. First, to fulfill it, Abraham was told to teach his children to keep the way of the Lord by doing what was right and just. Second, God taught Abraham that God would save any community where there was a one righteous man.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed because there were no righteous persons. Wherever I may go, I see any community is filled with sinners. However, God never destroys any community due to the existence of sinners, but there is no righteous one at all. I ask myself whether I am a righteous one who can save my family and church?

Decisions and applications

God wants me to live as a steppingstone instead of being a stumbling block for my family and church. I pray that my family, church, nation, and people will be revived due to my prayers. Recently, due to my serious ailments me and my wife have been taken

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.