3. April 3 (Sat) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 필라안디옥교회
댓글 0건 조회 8,959회 작성일 21-06-18 18:14

본문

3. 4월 3일(토) ‘나의 무덤에 예수님을 모셔라’ 마 27:57-66
본문관찰과 묵상

산헤드린 공회의원 이었던 아리마대 사람 부자 요셉은 예수님이 죽으심과 더불어 두려움에서 빠져 나왔습니다. 예수 십자가에 죽으심은 ‘사흘뒤에 살아나리라’하신 부활의 산 소망을 주셨습니다. 그는 빌라도에게 당당히 나가 예수님의 시신을 요청하여 자신이 죽으면 묻힐 자신의 무덤에 예수님을 모셨습니다. 경비병들이 그 무덤을 인봉하고 지켜도 예수님을 거기에 가두지는 못하였습니다. 

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

십자가는 하나님의 능력입니다. 나 같은 죄인의 죄를 대신 죽어주신 끝없는 하나님의 사랑입니다. 그 사랑은 요셉도 자신만의 무덤에서 나오게 하였습니다. 생명이신 예수님을 죄로 죽은 무덤 같은 나의 삶에 모셔 드리라는 음성을 듣습니다. 죄로 죽었던 나의 삶도 예수님의 부활과 함께 다시 새롭게 부활할 것입니다. 

결단과 적용

24살 때 주님은 나를 지옥같은 나의 무덤에서 끌어내셨습니다. 그때부터 지금까지 수도 없는 많은 나의 무덤을 체험하여 살았습니다. 그러나 그 때 그 때마다 무덤같은 나의 삶에 주인으로 모신 예수님은 변함없이 나를 무덤에서 살려내셨습니다. 예수님은 생명이십니다. 예수가 없는 자는 생명이 없습니다. 무덤에서 나오지 못합니다. 오늘도 말씀과 기도로 주님과 함께 죄에 대하여 죽고 의에 대하여 무덤을 깨트리고 매일 부활을 체험하며 살겠습니다. 

3. April 3 (Sat) QT ‘Let Jesus be the Lord in my tomb like dead life’
Matt. 27:57-66

Observation and meditation on the text

Arimathean Joseph, who was a member of Sanhedrin and rich man was set free from his own tomb, which incarcerated him with the fear of peer pressure upon witnessing the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. The death of Jesus inspired him with the hope of his resurrection because he remembered that Jesus declared, ‘after 3 days, I shall be raised from the dead.’ Joseph went to Pilate with boldness and asked for the body of Jesus, and he put Jesus’ body into his tomb which he prepared for himself. However, even though the guards tightly watched over the sealed tomb, they could not hold Jesus eventually. 

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

The Cross is God’s power. It reveals clearly the immeasurable and immense love of God who sacrificed his own life to save such a wicked sinner like me. The same love of God also set Joseph free from his own tomb which was like a dead life out of fear of people. I hear the lucid voice of the Lord to invite Jesus into my tomb like life all the time. Then, my dead life due to the wage of my sins shall be resurrected with the resurrection of Jesus Christ. 

Decisions and applications

Jesus Christ pulled me out of my own tomb which was a dead life at the age of 24. Since that time on I have experienced a variety of tombs in the course of my life. However, whenever I asked Jesus to come to my life, he never failed to rescue me from my tomb. Jesus is life. Hence, there is no life unless there is Jesus. Naturally, I cannot save myself from my pit by myself without Jesus. Therefore, today I keep on crucifying my old sinful nature with Jesus on the cross so that I can experience my daily resurrection with Jesus Christ as I break through from my daily sinful dead tomb.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.